Chick I went to school with

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chick I went to school with

Got busted for being a prostitute on national TV lmao.
    http://www.trutv.com/video/vegas-str...l-in-love.html

STANCE|WORKS

He sound like a black dude

Comment

hahahaha what a whore

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
      01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
      93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
      93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

She was in school and would try and play it off. She was the boys basketball manger that sums it all up right there.

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

give me rep points if you would fuck her hahahah

Comment

Originally posted by agol View Post
            give me rep points if you would fuck her hahahah
            This post has ushered CB7tuner into the era similar to that of Youtube comments and "thumbs" for comments. END OF TIMES ARE NEAR.

Originally posted by Maple50175
            Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

lol deev needs to work on getting us a like button. rep points was the only thing i thought would be close to a like lol.

Comment

she likes to trololol on that dick

no
                Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                $30 HID kits here Thread
                "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Originally posted by cb7_tillidie View Post
                  She was in school and would try and play it off. She was the boys basketball manger that sums it all up right there.
                  lol damn. so I bet they came out of the locker room feeling drained

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

lol deev needs to work on getting us a like button. rep points was the only thing i thought would be close to a like lol.
                    Rep points are for people that provide truly useful technical or organizational information to members in need. To be honest, the only time someone should be given rep points in Off Topic is when Josh redirects someone to the correct topic when they are hopelessly lost.

Forums are meant to be places of discussion, not circle jerks of people "liking" each others' posts for even the most mundane of topics. Plus, wouldn't you like to have meaningful conversation on a topic vs a simple +1 because you wrote something you feel is on point or clever?

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
                      lol damn. so I bet they came out of the locker room feeling drained
                      lol Well I mean I never expetectd that to happen when we graduated but then again yea I did.

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

Originally posted by Tnwagn View Post
                        Rep points are for people that provide truly useful technical or organizational information to members in need. To be honest, the only time someone should be given rep points in Off Topic is when Josh redirects someone to the correct topic when they are hopelessly lost.

Forums are meant to be places of discussion, not circle jerks of people "liking" each others' posts for even the most mundane of topics. Plus, wouldn't you like to have meaningful conversation on a topic vs a simple +1 because you wrote something you feel is on point or clever?
                        jesus christ dude your a joy kill

Comment

going through my rep points it just seems to be things people thought was funny and somewhat useful

Comment

going through my rep points it just seems to be things people thought was funny and somewhat useful
                            ignore him dude. hes just out to piss off people today

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf View Post
                              jesus christ dude your a joy kill
                              I'm not out to piss anyone off, I'm simply providing my opinion on the issue. If you become mad when someone shares their thoughts on a matter then I don't know what to say.

I personally enjoy forums were there is meaningful discussion on topics, even if they do center around outrageous topics such as a guy's high school acquaintance getting busted on national TV for being a prostitute. You can't tell me you would rather see the site devolve into what you see below every Youtube video than remain where it is now. If you came back tomorrow and every thread had an initial post, one half-assed comment and fifty "+1's" or "^^this" below you would probably be a bit turned off. So sue me that I want to say I'd rather share my own thoughts on the matter.

That said, the guy's basketball team manager at my high school most likely is in the same line of work since she's been out of school.

Comment

Working...
                              X