I think I am back ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I am back ....

Got a line on a wagon. I will know for sure by the end of the week. If so I have alot of plans and a long list of to-dos. I will post up when/if I get it and hopefully be able to start fixing it up starting in october. Glad to be back and hope to see some of you soon at meets with the rest of the TN crew.

Awesome. Welcome back man!

Comment

1999 BMW M3
      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
        Man people have been talking wagons lately. thinking im going to make the switch if i find one.

Comment

thanks for the welcome backs. I am not settling for anything less than a wagon this time. Everytime I have gotten a new accord I always start looking for a wagon and end up settling for a coupe or 4 door and lose interest.

Plans include fixing a few known issues right off like the windshield and making sure all the basics work right like a/c and heat. Then ill move on to suspension, wheels, and a nice looking exhaust (not a fart can or anything but just a nice muffler with clean tip). after that ill prolly start hunting for some JDM goodies like a front bumber and then paint .... im really not looking to race anymore so im saving engine dress up till last.

oh and either the 2 JL 12s or the JL 15 I have will be going in it once i get a new CD player since my wife jacked my old one for her cadillac LOL
          Last edited by trickedaccord92; 08-16-2011, 03:11 PM.

Comment

YES I AM BACK! Picked up a wagon yesterday. It needs a little loving care but the potential is there. It wont be anything special for a year or 2 but I am going to do a little bit at a time till she is purtier than my sister. (i dont have a sister i just thought it was funny XD) Stripped my JL 15 out of the wifes cadillac today (she wanted it out since i put it in anyways (thats what she said?)) and installed it in the wagon since it has a crappy CD player in it currently but it works. Sounds damn good if i do say so myself. I was going to put my 2 JL 12s in it but the box they are in is too wide to fit between the humps in the back. Adjusted the clutch so that it didnt have a mile of give before engaging (evidentlly its a practiclly new clutch the pedal just wasnt adjusted after it was installed).

Pics to come soon ... and it was nice to meet my old friends greasy and banged-up hands lol ... may seem weird but I havent gotten my hands dirty working on a car in like 2 years now so it was nice getting back into it.

Comment

Working...
            X