Random facts of my life ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Random facts of my life ....

I am going to put up a random fact about myself regularly ... just because I am bored

Fact of the day ....

I regularly pick and flick. Yep thats right i dont use tissue often unless I have a bad cold. I dig those puppies out and flick them at/on whatever is available at the time.

So if you come up to shake my hand or whatever you know i have prolly picked out a juicy one at some point in the day.

that's kinda gross man. later.
    Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

classy

Comment

* note to self.. stay out of Tullahoma*

Comment

At least im not the only one.< there's a boogie on my thumb!

Comment

LOL its funny how many people do actually pick and flick but wont admit it ..

I wanted to kick the thread off with a nice juicy fact that most people wont admit

Comment

dont' get me wrong, i pick my nose too but i put it into a tissue and run off to wash my hands right away.

especially right now, i have this summer cold which really sucks. When i wake up in the morning, i can't breath out of my nose so i usually dig around.

Comment

my brother does this, he'll probably always be in middle school mentally too
                ....and on the 7th day, deevergote rested and called his mom.

Comment

Pick and flick > pick and lick

1999 BMW M3
                  2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                  2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                  2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
                    Pick and flick > pick and lick
                    this is true ... i havent eaten my diggings since I was little and my great grandmother slapped me silly for doing stuff like that.

Comment

Ive always been a fan of plunging one nostril and firing them out at stuff too...

Comment

Originally posted by WiggneedsJDM View Post
                        Ive always been a fan of plunging one nostril and firing them out at stuff too...
                        Win!

Comment

Well then. This is news....I think? Pardon me I'm going to go throw up my Rotisserie Garlic Chicken, Cornbread and Sushi I just had for dinner.
                          Henry R
                          Koni/Neuspeed
                          1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                          1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                          Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                          made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Todays random fact ....

I like to dance when no one is looking ...

Yep thats right I am a shy fat guy who like to dance but only when no one is watching.

Comment

I'll join in, fuck it as long as I remember I will drop terds on my name, whatever.

I pee in the shower, as long as my wife isnt in there with me. Its just faster, and i have a gym style shower in my basement so f-it. I pee on the floor drain, so Its not like I stand in it. I hate dripping water on the toilet, frequently I drop a deuce after the shower so sitting on a wet stool after being dry sucks.

On the other hand, I cannot pee if my wife is in the room with me.

Lol
                              Originally posted by wed3k
                              im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

Working...
                              X