Need Some Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Some Help

Hey guys, ive recently started talking to this girl. we first started talking about a week ago. ive already talked about the basicis, and i have run out of things to talk about. what should i talk to her about?

Originally posted by scudweiser
    i farted while i was getting head once, i was drunk.

hiding the submarine

Comment

what? lol

Comment

Originally posted by 92turboaccord View Post
        hiding the submarine
        LOL! Maybe you could talk about your car. But seriously, if we have to help you think of things to talk to his girl about, maybe shes not that interesting.
        Originally posted by Mishakol129
        Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

ana.....

Comment

Get her to talk about herself. Most women love to do that. And while she is talking about herself pretend to be interested. <---tried and proven to get you laid.
            Seriously though. Try getting her to talk about what interests her and try to find some common ground.

Comment

idk how to explain it, but, ive already asked her all of that. were friends now, but, i just dunno what to talk about when i talk to her

Comment

Originally posted by 1993 CB7 LX View Post
                idk how to explain it, but, ive already asked her all of that. were friends now, but, i just dunno what to talk about when i talk to her
                You blew your wad on talking topics within the first week??? Ur fucked now... lol, kidding. Try to take up talking time with movie time or some other activity.
                Originally posted by Mishakol129
                Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

How about general daily drama? lol. Id be happy to tey and help but there is a question i gotta ask you first. Are you genuinely interested in this girl or just trying to get laid? Gotta know that first cuz there are several ways you can go. All of which lead to different outcomes

Comment

im really interested. like, i wanna be with her, not just get laid

Comment

if you get laid you will have more to talk about.......
                      Last edited by 92turboaccord; 09-07-2011, 09:33 PM.

Comment

I cannot believe you have nothing to say to this girl.

Comment

How can you not have anything to talk about....your over analyzing the situation....if the girls into you then it doesnt matter what you say (dont be a complete moron) so shell respond positively to most things

how can you be that uninteresting that you run out of shit to say after a week.

when I talk to girls I just ramble about anything and everything....I make them laugh so they seem to find it worthwhile.

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

Having nothing to say to a girl is fine. That is where you move on to asking her about herself. Remember your getting to know her and what she may be capable of or her past dealings so that you can know what to expect of her.

Then you take it from there if you want to pursue more into the relationship first. Friendship first and keep it there then after going places and getting something to eat after taking your time just see where her head is for future terms like does she want a future and what does she want to pursue as a career.

Comment

James is right. Make her laugh. The movie idea is awesome too. Here is a idea that has worked for me. Sit down and watch a movie with her. Make sure its a comedy or something you have knowledge of. When the dumb parts of the movie start make a small light joke about the fuked up part of the movie. That way she is interested in the movie and also onto you. Basically you are keeping her interests on yoj but killing time at the same time. This works really well, at least for me, to both show ur interested by spending time with her and it will also gets you laid. After movie time is bedtime.

Comment

Working...
                              X