I miss you guys...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I miss you guys...

Since I have sold the cb7 I haven't been around. And it sucks the 6th gen forums suck dirty asshole. Nothing like here... No friendly people little local meets nothing.... Damn them!!! I want my cb7 back!
    Members Ride sold...
    I'm back...... with a coupe. oh boy here we go.

You should buy a wagon.

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
      You should buy a wagon.
      I want one but I got an anniversary and sons bday coming up. If I can sale some ish that's laying here I could get a fixer upper.... Lol
      Members Ride sold...

Comment

Originally posted by loud92CB7 View Post
        the 6th gen forums suck dirty asshole.
        What one(s) are you on? Im on 6GA and it's not bad at all.

None of my other forums are as cool as CB7 but they're not bad. V6P is a little...odd, but I wouldnt say it sucks, lol.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
        Originally posted by Jarrett
        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
          What one(s) are you on? Im on 6GA and it's not bad at all.

None of my other forums are as cool as CB7 but they're not bad. V6P is a little...odd, but I wouldnt say it sucks, lol.
          He'll I just got on drive accord because there forsale forums look loaded! And 6ga I've gotten bitched at because I call a mod a jerk for telling me to search! 6ga is like the 4 cyl corner. Not much love for the j30. Yeah there's stuff there but nothing beats this forum. I have never felt so welcome and help since I have been here. He'll it's funny the wife and I still point out cb7s in traffic and say nothing for 6th gens lol.
          Members Ride sold...

Comment

Really? I feel like it's the other way around. I feel like the 4cyl get no love there, lol. Might be cuz I have a v6, lol. People are different and to each their own.

I still see and look at CBs, too. I'll always have a love and appreciation for them--I have since I was a child. I've just moved on to something Ive also loved since I was younger, lol.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Your old cb got painted recently...

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

Whose got painted? I know Josh painted it.... Ps I dunno you... Im Dave
                Members Ride sold...

Comment

well the one you use to have. After josh roller paint job he sold it now guy named James has it and he got it painted the other day white.

Ohh and im Tracie by the way

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

James Allgood now owns your car. I don't know his s/n on here. He painted it white at some Maaco type place.

1999 BMW M3
                    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
                      Really? I feel like it's the other way around. I feel like the 4cyl get no love there, lol. Might be cuz I have a v6, lol. People are different and to each their own.

I still see and look at CBs, too. I'll always have a love and appreciation for them--I have since I was a child. I've just moved on to something Ive also loved since I was younger, lol.
                      On v6p the 4 bangers get no love. On 6ga the v6 area is is dead or it's a thread about a 6spd swap gone bad. I would totally be driving with a massive boner is the 6g was a 6spd. I'm thinking after basic it's prob gonna get a trade in.

I could seriously use a meet for accords. Specially here local in the Franklin area or coolsprings.
                      Members Ride sold...

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
                        James Allgood now owns your car. I don't know his s/n on here. He painted it white at some Maaco type place.
                        I tried to get him to become more active be he doesnt.

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

Now I would pay the asking price on CL for the if it was painted. The ad made me laugh when I rolled up on it.
                          Members Ride sold...

Comment

On v6p the 4 bangers get no love. On 6ga the v6 area is is dead or it's a thread about a 6spd swap gone bad. I would totally be driving with a massive boner is the 6g was a 6spd. I'm thinking after basic it's prob gonna get a trade in.

I could seriously use a meet for accords. Specially here local in the Franklin area or coolsprings.
                            You're using it wrong...?

I drove 6 hours to Chicago to help a buddy do a J32+6spd swap and it went well. There are numerous J32 and 6spd swaps that have been done with no problems. If it went wrong they probably didnt know what they were doing.

Like I said, it may be because I have a v6 but I feel like it's overrun with v6ers. I know v6p has a tiny sub-forum for the 4cyl but it's a v6 site, lol.

Sorry to hear it sucks for you though.

Comment

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180972

1999 BMW M3
                              2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                              2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                              2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Working...
                              X