Goodbye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goodbye

My car got broken into the third time in a year. It's def. time to move on...in stereo equipment alone I've lost over $1K, not to mention repairs. There's a FS thread in the classifieds but truthfully I've lost so much I *almost* don't even care what I get for it...what really sucks is that I have a conference to go to to get job once I'm out of school in Boston, and now I prob. won't have a ride, and ppl. were counting on me. Excellent. Anyways I'm done with the Honda life, having people watch my car and jack it whenever they get the chance...that shit is over. I'll prob. keep it till the end of the month if I can and truly say goodbye. I've learned a lot about cars and mechanical/electrical things in general, which is good, but I've also dumped about $4k down the toilet. So yea buy my car I guess and thanks to everybody here, it's been real.

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

thrs a reason why your car got broken into...

that being said, i cant stop you from selling/giving/trashing the cb7...goodluck for your future and car modding.
    Last edited by wed3k; 03-11-2005, 03:28 AM.
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

You see why i dont have a system. I guess some things arent meant to be.

Comment

Seems to me a cb7 isn't a likely candidate to be eyed unless it's bling from the outside, but then isn't any car you get going to be the same way?

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
        where you been, is something wrong?
        i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

i was gona say "alarm system" but u never know even with one of them
          it sucks man.
          are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
            My car got broken into the third time in a year. It's def. time to move on...in stereo equipment alone I've lost over $1K, not to mention repairs. There's a FS thread in the classifieds but truthfully I've lost so much I *almost* don't even care what I get for it...what really sucks is that I have a conference to go to to get job once I'm out of school in Boston, and now I prob. won't have a ride, and ppl. were counting on me. Excellent. Anyways I'm done with the Honda life, having people watch my car and jack it whenever they get the chance...that shit is over. I'll prob. keep it till the end of the month if I can and truly say goodbye. I've learned a lot about cars and mechanical/electrical things in general, which is good, but I've also dumped about $4k down the toilet. So yea buy my car I guess and thanks to everybody here, it's been real.
            You in school in Boston? Where at man?

Yeah there are some sections of Boston I wouldn't even leave my car alone.
            Henry R
            Koni/Neuspeed
            1992 Accord LX R.I.P
            1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
            Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
            made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

No I'm in school in NYC, the conference is in Boston. And yea it sucks, I really don't even want a car or system right now.

im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
                thrs a reason why your car got broken into...

that being said, i cant stop you from selling/giving/trashing the cb7...goodluck for your future and car modding.
                Wait, what does that mean? Once the battery's disconnected the car is theirs. I'm surprised they didn't take the whole thing.

Comment

Damn, sorry to hear that. This is just 1 reason why Im kinda glad my system got messed up. People getting real stupid where Im from. I rather just let it go.
                  My Members Ride page!

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
                    Wait, what does that mean? Once the battery's disconnected the car is theirs. I'm surprised they didn't take the whole thing.
                    the only thing they wanted was the system cuz its easy money...they dont want the whole car becuz with the whole car, you have to risk getting caught breaking in/jumping it, risking getting caught driving to your storage place, having a hot car in your garage/warehouse isnt really "cool", then you have to strip the whole thing and dump the rest of the car onto the street.

they would rather break into 2 cars, steal their system and make the money that way. system's are not AS traceable. plus, its easy to break into cb7's.
                    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
                      ...plus, its easy to break into cb7's.
                      unfortunately, this is ture. you don't even have to break anything to get into it

gloryaccordy, if ya don't mind me asking, where in NY did this happen?
                      5.6L V8 32V DOHC
                      JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

I decided against selling it...it'll be cheaper to keep it, get an alarm, fix the window/glovebox, get a better system, tint the windows, drop AND turbo it than to get any of the cars I want after school, plus I don't know where I'll be. And it was my fault anyway for leaving it overnight; that was prob. the dumbest thing I've done with it considering everything else. Like people always say, it's better to do it right the first time than spend $$$ perpetually trying to "save" money. Had I got an alarm and tints first I would have never have had this problem in the first place. Oh well. You live and you learn I guess.

Comment

I'm glad your keeping it

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq

Comment

me too, I'm glad to hear it. I don't know the frustration you have because
                            a. I don't have a l33t system
                            b. I don't really have to worry about thieves in this area, the crime is pretty low.

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
                            where you been, is something wrong?
                            i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

Working...
                            X