Clear All

http://www.cracked.com/article_15643...ly-happen.html

this was a good read..lol

Lou's Build Thread!
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=181377
    "G-Squares Are For Assholes"~PR_CB7

Comment

Originally posted by PRLiTo9MM View Post
      none of those are plausible lol. only one would be a mutated rabies and even with that the host dies a few days later. they guy they mentioned in haiti that was a zombie, he was also mindless. they use pufferfish poison to do it. they basically forget everything and everyone and the "owner" trains them to do slave work.

the nanobots one is stupid. yea that ONE person can become a zombie..but it cant pass it on. zombies can never be

no
      Accord turbo kit under $2k here
      $30 HID kits here Thread
      "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
      "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Originally posted by evil_demon_01 View Post
        What do you mean "IF"

You say it like it IS going to happen . . .

I'd go out on the water in a boat, they can't swim and they can't drive.
        You wish.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
        1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
        2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
        2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
        2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
        2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Id have me some fun! Get me a armored STi with mounted roof guns. Of course youd have to keep it fresh with some Bride seats, and pick me up one of those bad b*itches "Versiontwo Laboratory" posts on facebook! Check em out!

Comment

I found this lol

http://phoenix.backpage.com/SportsEq...es-lk/16214988
            Green EX http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176536
            93 SE http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=210486

Comment

I think the makeup is a good idea. Look like one and act like one.

How do they know who's a zombie and who's not? They dont just KNOW who's a zombie and who's not. That's what a lot of people are forgetting. They're half-dead mutations, not beings with special powers. You can't "smell" alive or dead. Well, you can, but I highly doubt zombies pay attention to that or use that to their advantage.

They feed on the most basic of instincts; ciphering between the living and the dead probably isnt high on their list if it's even possible.

If you look like a zombie, walk like a zombie, sound like a zombie, they probably think you're a zombie.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
              Originally posted by Jarrett
              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
                Will we still celebrate Christmas? My wife's bday is 12/23... she will NOT be happy.
                bwuaha mine's is 12/21, Im not allowed to combine presents.

We found this catholic church where the lower level doesn't have any windows and it has a steple that over looks half the city. That is where we are going, only a block away also. It's going to be sweet!

ps anyone watch doomsday on NATGEO?
                H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Eh, I'll stay in the house and wait it out. EVERYONE dies by saying "oh maaah god ZOMBIES!! I gotta go to WalMart and get supplies!!!" -_- No bitch, you stay in the house and not die. And IF and WHEN i do need to go to the store, i will have a heavily armed Chevy TrailBlazer and Jeep Grand Cherokee (ZJ) waiting for me, in my garage.

Other than that, i'll just be chill in my house lol...Also if the zombies are track stars like in "Dawn of The Dead" I'll stay my happy butt in the house forever, but if they shuffle along like in "The Walking Dead" I figure that i'm pretty fine lol
                  Last edited by ThatOneAccord; 02-26-2012, 06:32 PM.

Comment

thatoneaccord you know that one walmart off of 30? ever been to the bitch? that hoe is ghetto... i would NOT go to the walmart near my house. the odds of leader ship taking place is slim. I would end up shiooting everyone there.

On a side note. Id kill the men except those with good attributes(no homo) and Id keep all the women except the fat ones and the ones that smell like cocoa butter. And thus have massive orgies on the the rooftop like a rock star.

Comment

Originally posted by 8ball View Post
                      thatoneaccord you know that one walmart off of 30? ever been to the bitch? that hoe is ghetto... i would NOT go to the walmart near my house. the odds of leader ship taking place is slim. I would end up shiooting everyone there.

On a side note. Id kill the men except those with good attributes(no homo) and Id keep all the women except the fat ones and the ones that smell like cocoa butter. And thus have massive orgies on the the rooftop like a rock star.
                      Lmao yes, i have been to that one. The one here in Cedar hill isn't ghetto at all so i figure it'll be pretty...not ghetto and safe? lol

Comment

Working...
                      X