Clear All

seen a few real r34s here in Georgia.
    1993 Honda Accord LX
    2006 Yamaha R6
    2004 Acura TSX

Comment

i have never seen a r34 but i have seen a r32 with r34 conversion

Comment

I've seen a few of each of them in NJ. There are frequently Skylines for sale around here as well. They all say they're legal, but I wouldn't risk it.
        I came very close to buying a GTS-T for $10,000.

Comment

if it was my choice i would get a 240sx with HICAS and a RB26DETT swap

Comment

Did they make the 240sx with HICAS? Installing such a system would be a serious pain in the ass otherwise.
            The RB swap is common, though. Hell... soysauceCB7 is selling an S13 convertible with an RB25DET swap (and another spare motor) for $6000 right now!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
              Did they make the 240sx with HICAS? Installing such a system would be a serious pain in the ass otherwise.
              The RB swap is common, though. Hell... soysauceCB7 is selling an S13 convertible with an RB25DET swap (and another spare motor) for $6000 right now!
              yea they had it in 240sx
              http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HICAS

Comment

What if I was to have the car registered in Canada and bring it up here?

Comment

You'd need to be a Canadian resident, I believe. Or at least have a mailing address there (yes, I've even looked into purchasing property in Canada for this purpose... )

Comment

the Skylines are illegal?!?! damn man, i have wanted one but if they are that expensive and that hard to legalize screw that shit!! now a question, why do you think they didn't make them available here in the first place? and why are they illegal?
                    1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
                    1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
                    1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
                    1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

Originally posted by Honda_Lady View Post
                      the Skylines are illegal?!?! damn man, i have wanted one but if they are that expensive and that hard to legalize screw that shit!! now a question, why do you think they didn't make them available here in the first place? and why are they illegal?
                      The reason they are illegal is in like six posts in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by ChIoVnIdCa View Post
                        The reason they are illegal is in like six posts in this thread.
                        no shit smart ass. i read that much. why not take one of each themselves and crash test the fucker so those that are already here, instead of confiscating them, so they can be legal and on the fucking road.

Comment

no shit smart ass. i read that much. why not take one of each themselves and crash test the fucker so those that are already here, instead of confiscating them, so they can be legal and on the fucking road.
                          Bad day?....

Originally posted by deevergote
                          .......If they seem smart, and just trying to learn, I'll offer as much help as possible. If they seem stupid and lazy, I'll do my best to piss them off so they leave and never come back... while still answering the question.

Comment

i read that much.
                            and why are they illegal?
                            Doesn't sound like it...

why not take one of each themselves and crash test the fucker so those that are already here, instead of confiscating them, so they can be legal and on the fucking road.
                            But common sense would say money. Car companies PAY huge money to get the cars tested. The government isn't going to be proactive and crash test a limited availability OLD car so a couple people car drive them. Tesla spent like 7 million crash testing the Roadster.

The only way they will be legal is if a company puts up the huge investment to get it done for real, and that's not going to happen...

Comment

Originally posted by turboAccordHSF View Post
                              Bad day?....
                              yes!! thank you for asking. fighting killer tooth pain for the last couple days

Comment

this is random but did they do the same to pulsar gtir's?

no
                                Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                                $30 HID kits here Thread
                                "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                                "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Working...
                                X