No announcement yet.

1st Place in SkillsUSA!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Way to go! Definetly an accomplishment to be proud of.

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Originally posted by zmanwit90accord View Post
        A few people I know go to the various locations around CT and I hear good things. Congratulations and best of luck to you!
        I might consider it, but I really just want to go to college for business. I plan on owing my own shop in around 10-15 years with my father doing basic automotive and me doing auto body.

Originally posted by Pandemic View Post
        Congrats!!
        Thanks man!

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
        w00t, gj!
        Thank you!

Originally posted by GhostAccord View Post
        So that's what Michael Phelps is doing these days..... Ya got a pot smoken gold medalist for an administrator
        Lmao I saw that too!

Originally posted by Tnwagn View Post
        Congratulations!
        Thanks!

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
        Way to go! Definetly an accomplishment to be proud of.
        Yeah man! I felt proud when I heard my name for first! Then I got slapped in the ass a whole lot!!! A little too much because now it hurts!!

Originally posted by S.W.A.T View Post
        Congratulations!
        Thank you!

Comment

Congrats to you!

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189897 MRT
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...09#post3003309 EF hatch build

Comment

Congrats man ,, i go to the UTI in exton but if i lived close to there i would've went there ,, good luck ,, dont waste this opportunity
            10th Anniversary Accord.
            05 Audi A4 Ultra Sport 6MT.

Comment

Congrats sir. That's an accomplishment you should be proud of for life as it may be the opening of a door to a fruitful career.
              The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Originally posted by cuate01221 View Post
                I might consider it, but I really just want to go to college for business. I plan on owing my own shop in around 10-15 years with my father doing basic automotive and me doing auto body.
                That's really cool actually. A lot of people at my school are getting their minors or dualing in Management so they can get in the business world.

If you open a nice body shop I'll have to stop by, but hopefully sooner than 10 years from now haha.

What schools were you looking at for business?

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Success View Post
                  Congrats sir. That's an accomplishment you should be proud of for life as it may be the opening of a door to a fruitful career.
                  Yeah, I got offered a job today out in Springfield but I don't plan on driving almost an hour everyday haha

Originally posted by zmanwit90accord View Post
                  That's really cool actually. A lot of people at my school are getting their minors or dualing in Management so they can get in the business world.

If you open a nice body shop I'll have to stop by, but hopefully sooner than 10 years from now haha.

What schools were you looking at for business?
                  I haven't checked any out yet. I need to start looking soon though!

Comment

Congrats man ..... Do the damn thing and do it fine. You hold the key to a successful career. Great job...

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Working...
                    X