No announcement yet.

Road Rage.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I learned I can't out run a fucking Trailblazer...haha sucks.
    Henry R
    Koni/Neuspeed
    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by HenRoc View Post
      No. I went to the local PD where the MSP had told me to stop. I asked if they filled out a report for it..but I was told the officer would be calling me sometime this week.

I retraced my steps yesterday on the ride home. Hard to believe it but that shit was all too real. I didn't realize how much of a close call it was. I guess when you have adrenaline pumping so hard..you just get this severe tunnel vision.

Cool story..athough, I dunno if I believe he was the gang banger type from the 80s..I mean would this be classified as a gang banger?

Picture taking at the time would've consisted of this:

So unless you really drove this:

And you girlfriend looked like this:

And you rocked this (Miami Vice reference):

And jammed out to this:

This story doesn't seem to fit right in this thread..so unless your:

And just went back in time with this (BTTF reference):

Good show...too bad you're story was a huge run on sentence that I had to break up so I can fully read and understand it.
      Wow. You are almost right on, but my car was black. My GF was Chinese and I am Vietnamese so my parents hated her. But she was really hot. One of the few that had real size natural boobs for an Asian. I love the show and the movies. Miss those days. I love Tiffany's records back then. A few more years and I'll be in a rocking chair thinking about this. Lol. I was in college and death so far away and now not so far. Ooh!

Comment

Working...
      X