Girl 1 will keep you forever.
    Gary A.K.A. Carter
    [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Girl 1 is an idiot.
      Brian is my friend.
      Girl 1 is still an idiot.

Comment

So.....let her continue being an idiot and throwing money at him...?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
        Originally posted by Jarrett
        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

To be honest doesn't sound like you're into either one of them.

Just my opinion but if you feel that either girl isn't enough to satisfy and quench any thirst or want for another woman then it's hopeless. Sure you can still find other women attractive, that's natural but that should be as far as it goes.

Logically the first option sounds better, but to be honest it sounds like you don't want either or. Tell first girl how you feel and see how it plays out. Let the second girl grow up and quit playing with fire. You'll end up doing something you really regret.

... A side note though. I always wondered how the genitalia of a millionaire's offspring differs from that of one of a middle class offspring. I'd imagine her nether regions would have more of a puffed wheat aroma rather than that of a certain water animal.

=p

Comment

@ puffed wheat

I think I'm gonna go out and buy myself a nice big box of debutante chonch.

Comment

Kinda looks like Smacks, too.

>.>
              <.<

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
              Originally posted by Jarrett
              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

They both have similar names? Thats pretty fucked up.

Just breakup with both of them, there is no point in being in a relationship if you just want to bang and party. Girls will always get attached to you even if they say they wont. And before you know it, surprise! your having a baby.
                H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Dating girls with the same name is the shit! I was dating a string of Megans for a while. One less thing to screw up!

Comment

Anyways can we get some pics to rate them? I'm going to base my decision on looks.
                    H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Brian doesn't date ugly girls. I still can't figure out how his doofy ass does it...

Comment

i vote #1 also, you dont need a gf that you always have to worry about, and $$$$$$$$lol
                        (sold to h22wagon93, granite cb7 $1000.00) and c91bse7 cash with trade, jdmfreak, thanks guys!

Comment

didnt read all the pages, but, stay with girl 1...

girl 2 knows you have a gf and still goes for you....if you think for 1 second that your the only guys shes banging...your sadly mistaken buddy!! and even if you do go steady with her...she's most likely going to be hooking up with other guys....shes a party girl...let her stay in the clubs where she belongs.
                          ..[CB7][STAR]..
                          MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

Thanks for all the input guys! Im going to stay with my gf Kelly. I love her and I'm just distracted by girls number 2 partying and the fact that it's something fun sometimes. But I love my gf.

Haha I will put some pics up for fun tomorrow

Comment

There ain't no better feeling then having a loyal woman that would do anything for you.
                              wat?

Comment

Originally posted by Bcozzi71 View Post
                                Thanks for all the input guys! Im going to stay with my gf Kelly. I love her and I'm just distracted by girls number 2 partying and the fact that it's something fun sometimes. But I love my gf.

Haha I will put some pics up for fun tomorrow
                                Noodz of the one you don't choose, or ban!

Comment

Working...
                                X