Low Volume Ebay Sellers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Low Volume Ebay Sellers

I got an email last night from ebay basically saying. If you arent a HIGH VOLUME Seller on ebay, they are making it a longer process for us to receive our funds from our sales. BASICALLY ebay is saying we are low priority because we dont make them enough money. Well after this month ebay can FUCK itself cause it wont be seeing any more $$ from me since im low priority. Let everyone you know who sells occasionally on e*** know.
    frostwhite225@gmail.com =VENMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOB38zJu66o

[COLOR="Magenta"]

Yeah, it sucks. It SUPPOSEDLY to avoid scams and fraud. They did this crap to me when I sold my PS3 AND 360 at the same time. I had nearly 600 dollars tied up out of my pocket and i was still forced to ship my systems.

It's BS.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Really? I have not had any problems or e-mails from them stating anything of the such. I joined in 2001 and only have 134 feedback. I only sell items here and there.
      "There is nothing wrong with you that an expensive operation cannot prolong."

Comment

I had some issues with PayPal holding my money until the seller got the item and left positive feedback. They said "it's because you sell sporadically". I've been an eBay member for 7 years, have a feedback score of 191 with 100%. Granted, I don't sell ALL the time, just when I get something I'm either no longer using or don't want, I'm tired of dealing with Craigslist, so, I figure I'll receive a lot more views on eBay, so, I list it. Seems the holds are no longer in effect, thank God. It was a HUGE pain in the ass. I mean, after all, isn't that why you sell stuff, to get the money AS soon as it sells?

Comment

Yeah i dont like thier policies either. Just recently my brother and i sold a bose wave radio for like ~350 but we couldnt touch that money until the person recieved it. It just sucks because some people depend on that money to help with thier bills.

Comment

I don't know who thinks the hold is no longer in place because I have $150+ sitting in Paypal in a pending status. It's really stupid too, I can understand if you're not 100% but come on. 21 day hold maximum, ridiculous.

Comment

I called PayPal about this, several times. They said, if you provide a tracking number and they can see the buyer has received the item, they'll release the money. They (eBay and PayPal) get their money without waiting for 21 days, why should we?

Comment

Originally posted by nine_deuce View Post
                I called PayPal about this, several times. They said, if you provide a tracking number and they can see the buyer has received the item, they'll release the money. They (eBay and PayPal) get their money without waiting for 21 days, why should we?
                because it's their policy? it sucks but im not that desperate for money....and if i worked off ebay then id be considered a high volume seller
                I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                  because it's their policy? it sucks but im not that desperate for money....and if i worked off ebay then id be considered a high volume seller
                  Problem is its real easy to get scammed as a seller on ebay these days... I don't even risk selling on ebay anymore..
                  The hold on money is no big deal but they side with the buyer 99% of the time if they claim they didn't get the item/ brick in a box.

Comment

i just ended ALL of my auctions with 0 intention of reopening them EVER. Ebay can SMD !
                    frostwhite225@gmail.com =VENMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOB38zJu66o

[COLOR="Magenta"]

Comment

I stopped dealing with ebay awhile ago. The main reason why is from all of the scammers for one peopel who are saying they reside selling in the U.S when they are getting their supplies from china without having any inventory which means you have to wait a month becasue they never had the product.

Two ebay constantly getting greedy with fine print saying theya re raising the cost aka charging you more for their services eventhough you arent even really using them like that. So I went straight to Amazon. I wonder who else is their competitor.

Comment

I used to sell things on eBay pretty often, but I hadn't sold anything on there for about a year until a week or two ago.

I sold a guitar body for $100, eBay took $10 and paypal took $2-$3, then held my money. I absolutely despise eBay now. That's way too much in fees IMO

Comment

Working...
                        X