Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I'm excited... attending the 3rd annual Zom-Brew-Thon tomorrow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I'm excited... attending the 3rd annual Zom-Brew-Thon tomorrow!

Ok, this isn't really a big event... it's just a thing my friend does every year on the day before Easter.

Every year, my friend throws a party where we play an endless stream of zombie movies, eat chilli and other awesome food, and drink great beer.

The best part is, everyone is required to bring a 6 pack of something they've never had before. Then, everyone shares. So you only get one of the beer you brought, but you get to try a bunch of other interesting stuff as well!

I didn't make food the past few years, but I decided to this year. I'm making Drunken Wienies. 2 packages of little cocktail wienies, marinated for 24 hours in brown sugar, ketchup, and cheap bourbon (Heaven Hill.) Then simmered in a crock pot. I'm gonna have to put a warning on them, so people don't down a dozen and get completely wasted on wienies!

sounds like a good time!

I love trying new beer... You'll have to come back and report on what what there!
    Originally posted by deevergote
    These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

92ex CB7<-SOLD 93ex CB9shiftingshift73C10

Comment

if your looking for an amazing food to cook for next year try this:

get a deep ceramic pan (or anything for that matter that can fit in an oven and hold a lot)

cut up a bunch of sausages of your choice into thick coins

peel a buncha potatoes

cut them taters up into however shapes and sizes you want and mix them all together

open a few cans of beer up

pour all the beer into the pot thing and throw them in the oven until all the beer is absorbed and cooked into the sausages and potatoes....soooooo fucking good!!!!
      ..[CB7][STAR]..
      MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

I got my gf drunk on wienies once...

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
        Originally posted by Jarrett
        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by mtnbikaah View Post
          sounds like a good time!

I love trying new beer... You'll have to come back and report on what what there!
          I'll report back on the first few... I may not remember the last few, and they'll all probably taste the same!

Originally posted by stewie View Post
          if your looking for an amazing food to cook for next year try this:

get a deep ceramic pan (or anything for that matter that can fit in an oven and hold a lot)

cut up a bunch of sausages of your choice into thick coins

peel a buncha potatoes

cut them taters up into however shapes and sizes you want and mix them all together

open a few cans of beer up

pour all the beer into the pot thing and throw them in the oven until all the beer is absorbed and cooked into the sausages and potatoes....soooooo fucking good!!!!
          That sounds amazing! Most of my buddies are either Irish or German, so they'd totally appreciate that as much as I would!
          Originally posted by MikeW View Post
          I got my gf drunk on wienies once...
          Plural?

Comment

Dang it man. Sounds like fun. Have you tried wrapping the weiners in a dough and baking them? The bomb.
            Need a report on the brews. At least the ones you can recall. Does your guys kind of stick to the darker brews? Some of them are actually pretty good!

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178069

Comment

Most of the veteran beer enthusiasts prefer darker... I notice the more into beer you are, the more you tend to like the dark stuff. I like it all, and a few of the others are the same... so it should be a pretty diverse mix.

I've done the pigs in blanket deal before. The packages of wieners actually had that pictured on the label!

Comment

Working...
              X