I Scored.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Scored.

Went to the JY today. Turned out there was a sale got 2 SE coupe door panels for $40. Saw a
    "CB" with oem fogs but someone already took itSwitch was gone harness and the fogs.
    The bumper was the only evidence.

Some pics of the interior of the SE

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg210...pg&res=landing

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg205...pg&res=landing

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg818...pg&res=landing

Nice score!

I'm pissed that black dash is wrecked.

You need to go back and grab the rear panels too. And I want the front seatbelts. Mine have issues retracting.

Comment

Nice finds. i was suppose to go to the PnP with my buddy this morning but then he backed out last night. so he calls me today to make plans on going tomorrow but then he just texted me like an hour ago saying he can't go again. I told him whatever...

I haven't seen foglights on CB at a PnP since i managed to snag mine. the last time i went i only managed to grab the button. i found it weird that they took the lamps and all the wire harnesses but not the button oh well now i have a back up or i could just sell it i to someone who needs it.

Comment

I have been a bunch of times to pnp and recently took a day and hit almost every yard in area. I have seen one set of fogs all those times. I got fogs, harness, relays, switches and even the whole bumper for a total of $55.00. Score.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178069

Comment

yea i wanna go back to get the rear pannels. Might go next week, gonna shine these up and put it on my "Cb" once i get a coupe. Just for comparison- my other local JY charges $25 for just the door handle...smh. this JY was 30 min away and worth it

Comment

ahaha...sold me that shit...lucky man... hope iwill find something like this in the next weeks!!

Comment

^ I still have those leather inserts

OH!!! Grab the heated seat and heated mirror switches, plugs & pig tail harnesses if you can, as well as the heated mirrors.

It's all stuff for you to use or sell. Rape everything you can from that SE.

Comment

Too bad it didn't have the rare gray leather interior

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
                  Too bad it didn't have the rare gray leather interior
                  All the SE's i have ever seen is about 4 and 3 of them had grey leather. I dont think there that rare here. The tan ones i hardly see lol.

Originally posted by WhiteShift View Post
                  ahaha...sold me that shit...lucky man... hope iwill find something like this in the next weeks!!
                  Never know. I went to the JY just for a F22a6 for my uncles CB and i got the motor off the Cb and the front pannels lol. The motor was $115.00 with 200,000 km's (124,000 miles)

Comment

i've only seen the SEs that have the black interiors, didn't even realized they offered it in any other colors.

Comment

Originally posted by Leung View Post
                      i've only seen the SEs that have the black interiors, didn't even realized they offered it in any other colors.
                      i think they came in Black (only seen 1) Grey and Tan the 91 had black
                      and i think the 93 had Tan and Grey if im right

Comment

Black, tan and grey were in 91 sedans. My Silver SE had black, and Brittany Blue with tan, and 1 member on here had a Brittany Blue with grey leather, which was the first time I ever saw that.

93 coupes had tan or grey. Champagne silver had tan and the blue/green coupes had tan or grey. Same goes for sedans.

Comment

I wish I could find grey leathers...
                          All the SE's I see are black or tan too.
                          Project wagon! Much excite! 2018!

That Sedan. Purchased '07-->Swap'd-->Tuck'd-->Wreck'd-->May '16

Comment

Everyone getting on the grey bandwagon now or what?

Comment

^ i guess they look pretty nice lol

http://vancouver.kijiji.ca/c-ViewAdL...AdId=356375789

Comment

Working...
                              X