Amanda Bynes..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amanda Bynes..

So fucking hot. But please don't be another Lohan, I would repopulate the world with you.

Troubled times
    Henry R
    Koni/Neuspeed
    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Don't worry, I'd help with the repopulation process.

I always thought she was ridiculously hot, and a girl I used to be good friends with in HS looked like her identical twin.

Comment

amandamandamandamanda

always thought she was a hottie. Easy A was the first time i saw her in a long while tho...

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
      - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
      - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
      Current cars:
      - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
      - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Always reminded me of Miley Cyrus a bit. I'll third the repopulate bit.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
        Originally posted by Jarrett
        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
          Always reminded me of Miley Cyrus a bit. I'll third the repopulate bit.
          Other way around. Bynes was on TV while Miley was still bouncing on Billy Ray's knee (though, does she still do that?)

Bynes was always hot, in a "normal girl" way. I think that makes her more attractive to me.

Comment

A suspected DUI and a Cocaine charge are a little far off haha

I dont think she'll turn into another Lohan, mainly because of the embarrassment that would result.
            -Will

Comment

She's just doing stupid stuff that many average young people do.
              A DUI doesn't necessarily mean she's drunk, either. A friend of mine had 2 glasses of wine at dinner, and drove home over an hour later. Did something stupid to catch a cop's attention, and he gave her a breathalyser test. She failed. Barely, but she failed. Lost her license for either 3 or 6 months.

I know most of us that drink wouldn't consider 2 glasses of wine with a meal and an hour's wait to be enough to even consider putting you over the limit.
              I don't feel that my friend was irresponsible, but she got the penalty just as if she downed half a dozen shots and hopped in the car 10 minutes later!

With a celebrity, they don't get the privilege of explaining themselves. Their shame is just plastered all over the media for the world to see.
              For Lohan, I don't care. She brings all that on herself. For Bynes, I don't think she's developed much of a reputation for doing stupid things (I think her last offense was for texting or talking on the phone while driving... again, stupid, but no more than the average person.) I feel bad for her that she's getting all this negative attention. It was stupid, but nobody was hurt... let her pay her penalty and learn her lesson with dignity, like any other normal person. It's not like she's a celebrity that's always making headlines anyway.

Comment

Working...
              X