No announcement yet.

Video of 74 y.o. woman driving into a market

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The major problem against it is that no one wants to spend more time at the DMV. It already takes entirely too long to do even minor tasks there. They are simply too understaffed and overworked.

Originally posted by Maple50175
    Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Originally posted by Tnwagn View Post
      The major problem against it is that no one wants to spend more time at the DMV. It already takes entirely too long to do even minor tasks there. They are simply too understaffed and overworked.
      For the most part yes. Got my sticker today, was in and out in 3 minutes. I was shocked.
      wat?

Comment

it must have been that gas pedal. if you look closely, at first impact its almost like the car hit the wall, it should have stopped. but no, it still continued to accelerate, like it bounced back and kept going.
        Everyday is one day closer to completing my cb7 <3

Comment

The 1st half of the video where she entered the store showed tire marks (assuming she tried to brake?) 2nd half of the video showed no brake lights at all.

regardless of what happened i'm pissed as fuck, especially since the baby got the brunt of the impact

Its very possible that the huge girl standing with her back turned to the door incurred a broken back and/or legs, the baby (no comment) and the sitting elderly people might have incurred medium to fatal injuries.

You just never know when some dumb shit like this is gonna happen.
          1993 Accord LX - Sold
          93 BMW 525it - SOLD
          92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
          2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
          2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
          2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
          2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
          2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini View Post
            The 1st half of the video where she entered the store showed tire marks (assuming she tried to brake?) 2nd half of the video showed no brake lights at all.

regardless of what happened i'm pissed as fuck, especially since the baby got the brunt of the impact

Its very possible that the huge girl standing with her back turned to the door incurred a broken back and/or legs, the baby (no comment) and the sitting elderly people might have incurred medium to fatal injuries.

You just never know when some dumb shit like this is gonna happen.
            I would be pissed if the true reason for this incident was the driver fell asleep at the wheel.

Comment

Originally posted by Leung View Post
              I would be pissed if the true reason for this incident was the driver fell asleep at the wheel.
              I'm pissed regardless
              1993 Accord LX - Sold
              93 BMW 525it - SOLD
              92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
              2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
              2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
              2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
              2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
              2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Working...
              X