No announcement yet.

How many of us do it..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snow tires are fucking expensive to buy new. You're lucky here if you can get a good set (ex: Bridgestone Blizzaks) in 15" for less than $700 installed.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
      Snow tires are fucking expensive to buy new. You're lucky here if you can get a good set (ex: Bridgestone Blizzaks) in 15" for less than $700 installed.
      my brother gets tires at whole sale cost so we go through him to get tires and then he throws in the mounting and balancing for free. The only catch is he lives 1 hour and a half away so we have to drive to him. I reckon i could use a new set of tires on my Civic by this fall.

Comment

Originally posted by BurtonRiderT6 View Post
        I've done it, mainly because I live in Virginia and rarely get snow. So I went ahead and burned up the winters (came on the car when purchased), then bought the G-force sports.
        love the g-force sports. miss them on my p5

no
        Accord turbo kit under $2k here
        $30 HID kits here Thread
        "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
        "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Working...
        X