Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how many of you believe in ghosts or "spirits"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I enjoy watching that show Deals From The Dark Side. Lots of the items they come up with have some really creepy negative energy in them.

Going along with what toycar said, I definetly agree with all that.

Comment

So I posted a vid last nite,I didnt have enough time to finish my thought though. In response to the OP, You shouldnt take anything for granted your kid might be seeing stuff or it could just be because he's in a new room. But you could look at it this way, you said you didnt use his "new" room..something might have posted up in there if that rooms always been vacant, perhaps staying away from you or the rest of the family (your office). I have two boys almost 4&3 now, after that little trip to the cemetery every frigging nite about the same time 1:30-2am'ish.. Theyed both start screaming in their sleep and I have to calm them down. id get them calm try to get back to sleep myself and itd happen again, this cycle'd last about 3 times. Sometimes Id just say out loud "Leave my kids alone go do something".. Id do EVPs in the house asking questions, not much responses. However Id be doing dishes late nite and leave the recorder on in their room and hear all sorts of weird shit in the BG noise upon review, one I remember well was "which ones mine" in a whisper type voice. It really pissed me off to hear that. I contacted a local paranormal group and explained what was going on, the leader suggested I get some holy water and start from the farthest spot from the front door getting into closets and "hiding spots" and sprinkle it around working my way to the front door. i didnt do that. I did put a cross up over their door and stopped doing EVPs and the activity seemed to calm down/stop. I also just said outloud to leave my kids alone and bug me or someone else. I think something tagged along back home after I went snooping around that old cemetery messing with shit I probably shouldn't have. The kids dont get the night terrors in frequency like before, I still do an EVP once in a while with no responses and all seems well. One weird thing a couple months after all that , On their elmo phone toy they were playing with it caught an EVP that was pretty strong and clear. Like "want to play buddy" or something. It was weird. Anyway good luck and go with your gut.

Last edited by illinois_erik; 04-25-2012, 10:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X