my fucking wheel fell off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my fucking wheel fell off

yah thats right, i was on my way home from school today and my wheel completely broke off. it sheered all 4 lugs and rolled down the highway while i proceeded to leave sparks and try and get my self into the breakdown lane. it was pretty scarry but im fine. and the body kit held up! haha. the front bumper litterally slammed agaisnt the pavement and was dragged and there wasnt as much as a paint chip in it!

im not exactly sure why the wheel fell off. I needed a new wheel bearing and it was making a loud knocking noise for a few days (waiting for the parts to come in the mail to fix) and all of a sudden the noise got super loud, the car started shaking like crazy so i started to pull over into the break down lane. as soon as i hit the rumble strip...bye bye tire

luckily there was no damage to the front suspension, except the rotor of course. so im gonna have the whole rotor and hub assembly replaced. I guess the force of hitting the ground bent my front fender, there is a very small crease in it and it doesnt line up with the door. after i fix that...i think the accord is going bye bye in place of an integra with JDM ITR front end.

so ill start taking offers if you are interested in buying. please keep in mind that you will purchase the car with a brand new and painted fender, freshly painted front bumper and completely new hub assembly. let me know if your interested. if you need more info about the car...look at my members ride thread.

wwhat a day

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

that sucks man, at least no body got hurt.

Comment

NOOO!!!! plz don't sell!!!!!!!

well, at least ur not hurt.

Make sure you stay on this site, cuz it won't be the same without u!

Great achievements result from great effort

Comment

wow...that sucks man...glad youre ok but sad that your going with an integra instead of stick to the cb...im thinking this was a plan in the making and this accident was your reason of joust going with the new car...good luck with the new project

Originally posted by fizzbob7
        first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
        Originally posted by ACC0RD22
        no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
        So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

my rear hub is bad like yours was.. my wheel wobbles. be thankful you didn't get hurt and the car didn't get messed up.

hate to see you sell it, but i guess you gotta do what you want. :\
          Adam - Retired OG member from '03
          2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
          2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
          2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

yah iv been thinking of selling for a while now. this just kinda put the icing on the cake

Comment

damn dude. the wheel fell off.. jesus id be scared shitless. Do you have pics?

Also how much for your car. Id love to have it if i can get the money for it.

That would be damn neat if I bought it off you. Im me poo1side

Comment

maple theres no way you can afford his car.

Comment

i really havnt thought about a price yet. i dont want to rip any one off. but i also dont want to get low balled because i do need to buy another car. im gonna see how much its gonna cost to replace the hub/rotor (shouldnt be too much) and get a fender.

Comment

i would just keep your car.. you've got some time and money into it. it just sucks you don't get back what you put into it.. take primo as an example. he wanted 6k flat.. for a built h22, headlight & tail light conversion, paint job, shaved, ect..

integras will always be around and they will get cheaper each year as they get older.. don't give up hope on the accord so easily.
                    Adam - Retired OG member from '03
                    2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
                    2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
                    2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

i just want to move on to bigger things is all. iv done my duty to the accord community, i have to let go sometime. im gonna have a 100mile a day commute for work this summer, i really need a new car. i love my accord and it will always hold a special place in my heart. but sometimes you just have to let go

Comment

too much torque so thats what those clicking sounds where comin from any damage? pics?

Comment

nah i think you should keep it your not gonna get that much money off it i rather keep it do you know how many times i came across sellin my car. I said fuck that why go and start over paying even more when the funds are there but they arent there ya feel me keep your shit so what if a wheel fell off whatever breaks just fix it.

Comment

will you still supply those turbo kits?

Click Here for My Member's Page | Free money for searching the web. Needs PayPal account

Comment

of course. im not leaving cb7tuner trust me

Comment

Working...
                              X