No announcement yet.

Ultimate Sleeper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But is it daily drivable? Can you go out a putt around town like it's not a race car, and have people thinking it's none the wiser?

All the power, I'm sure turbo whine and other factors will give it away.
    The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Yeah, I'm sure a 1200hp car is fairly obvious when you're up close.

If you saw it in a parking lot, parked, and you couldn't see the width of the rear wheels, you'd probably assume some old gramps will get into it... into the car he's simply owned and maintained since it was new! (I knew a guy like that with an old Nova... pretty much the same cosmetic condition as this one.)

Comment

CD5

- D. Chappelle

Comment

I was referring to the CD5, not the Nova.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Ah yes...
            He manages to drive it, but I'm sure it's not his daily.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
              The one he's referring to is owned by SuperGenius (I forget if that's his name here or on CD5tuner...). He's making 600-700whp with a CD that looks practically stock.
              I checked out his cars build. Close to what I will be doing to my CD5. I love the comment he made about adding a baby seat to the rear and watching peoples faces after pimp slapping them.

His manifold is what makes his car perform so well. Dual waste gates positioned on 2 cyln's each. very nice. It will be a nice resource to double check some of the things I'll be doing.

Its so easy to quell a turbochargers whine/whistle/BOV. You just gotta know what to do

I'm planning on running E85/w around 10.5:1 CR with 20 some odd lbs of boost off a turbo no smaler than a GT2860rs, changing to coils instead of a dizzy. I'd love to get a Larger holset with a VGT operated on exhaust backpressure though.- Nasty.

Comment

It'd be awesome to get a really fast car, put a baby seat in the back, and put a lightweight realistic doll in the seat. Don't strap the doll in. Gun it in front of someone that will see the doll fly up and smack the rear window...

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                  It'd be awesome to get a really fast car, put a baby seat in the back, and put a lightweight realistic doll in the seat. Don't strap the doll in. Gun it in front of someone that will see the doll fly up and smack the rear window...
                  Reminds me of jackass when they leave the baby seat on the cars roof and drive off. hahahahha

Comment

ford transit with xj220 swap. topgear anyone?

nova is still a hotrod even a 72. maybe an impala or galazie xl would be a better choice. those things are cruisers.
                    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                      ford transit with xj220 swap. topgear anyone?

nova is still a hotrod even a 72. maybe an impala or galazie xl would be a better choice. those things are cruisers.
                      UK vs the Aussie's
                      One bad ass van thats for sure.

02 Crv
                      02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
                      92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
                      Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

Working...
                      X