Lambo wreck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leung View Post
    I would at least have been hysterical and stopped to check on the people in the taxi, i mean you know they were seriously messed up from that impact.
    what if they had somewhere to go? how do you know they didn't? the video was very short.
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Success View Post
      Dumb d**kheads. The Ferrari incident. I just read the article.
      I was referring to the driver of the Ferrari.
      The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
        what if they had somewhere to go? how do you know they didn't? the video was very short.

true the video was too short so we will never know if anyone did stop to check on the taxi that was hit.

Comment

Originally posted by Leung View Post
          true the video was too short so we will never know if anyone did stop to check on the taxi that was hit.
          I am willing to bet SOMEONE HAD to have called it in and checked on them. No one in their right mind would just leave them.......then again

It would take an act of *insert your higher power* to have had ANYONE live through that impact. That car was moving too quick and hit that cab too hard. They were done at impact if not shortly after if they made it to a hospital.

As for the person in the Lambo? They got what they deserved if they were showboating...if not? That sure will be an expensive lesson.
          3 CB's gone....
          1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Working...
          X