goddamit, im in NJ for a day and i get a ticket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

goddamit, im in NJ for a day and i get a ticket

for my tint made it all month winter break with my tint and im home for a day on break showing my girl around town and some fat lazy cop sitting on the side of the road gave me a ticket for tint...no warning or fix it either, anyone know how much a tint ticket is in NJ? im glad i did it myself and didnt waste too much cash on it...in keeping with my recent bad luck i was rejected from Yale and Clemson for graduate school

Damn. that seriosly blows dude. Hope things get betta!

Comment

Damn Chris, sorry to hear that! I was wondering if you'd ever get in trouble for that tint!

I'm more sorry to hear about the grad school rejections... I'm about to apply to U Penn, and chances are I'll be rejected as well. We can be the Ivy League rejects! (let's start a sig club! )

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
        Damn Chris, sorry to hear that! I was wondering if you'd ever get in trouble for that tint!

I'm more sorry to hear about the grad school rejections... I'm about to apply to U Penn, and chances are I'll be rejected as well. We can be the Ivy League rejects! (let's start a sig club! )
        yeah man i drove by cops day in and day out in marlton...its swarming with cops here and no one ever bothered me...i narrowly missed a speeding ticket doing 95 on the turnpike...the poor civic behind me got nailed trying to keep up

Comment

can u take a tint ticket to court? you should, or retint it a bit lighter so its legal and say its legal the whole time
          ]

Comment

Dude .. fawk the tint .. the diss from yale and clem, sux donkey weenie .. damn ..
            I thought for sure you were in .. wtf? Stay in touch Chris ..

A Hui Hou !!!
            Tomi

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

a ticket for tint in jersey is $54 bucks....... i think my count is up to 9 tickets . i have 5% all around. i think its time to take it off..lol
              "Know Your Rank"

Comment

Originally posted by 93Lx
                a ticket for tint in jersey is $54 bucks....... i think my count is up to 9 tickets . i have 5% all around. i think its time to take it off..lol
                shit man...the cop was telling me at a certain ticket count theres mandatory court, i dont have 54$ to dump fuck stupid tint laws

Comment

??
                  yours isnt even darkkk =-/

Comment

take it to court, do some reasearch about how to win the tint ticket, and youll save yourself some money.
                    1993 Cobalt Blue Accord EX - Sold as of December, 2009

Comment

Originally posted by Kanibus
                      take it to court, do some reasearch about how to win the tint ticket, and youll save yourself some money.
                      cant win...unless i have the eye drs note about having sensitive eyes...any tint in jersey is illegal, oh and i just got pulled over for it again, and both days have been overcast so my tint looks really dark...oh well its coming off right now because im getting harrassed about it all the sudden

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175
                        ??
                        yours isnt even darkkk =-/
                        it is kinda dark...

Comment

is the address on ur DL the same as home or school? thought if you showed you were just "driving through" or visiting you could have it dismissed

Comment

bummer bout the tint....i got a ricer ticket when i first got my car, 136$ for windshield washer leds....and sorry bout yale and clemson....hope things improve
                            Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Originally posted by mixmatch
                              is the address on ur DL the same as home or school? thought if you showed you were just "driving through" or visiting you could have it dismissed
                              its my NJ adress only cause i have to have a nj adress to stay on my parents insurance policy so cant go that route

Comment

Working...
                              X