No announcement yet.

Check out this IQ Test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only 126, what was that one with the shovel, and I think a spoon? I couldn't tell what the other pictures were, not fair...

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
    where you been, is something wrong?
    i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

I smell alot of BS!!!!!

Average IQ scores in the United States range between 90-100. Anything above 130 is considered genius level. I learned this in Human Development class last week. And if you all really took one then which psychometric test did you take? The Stanford-Binet Intelligence Scale or the Binet-Simon test? Besides if you all really scored so high then why are you all wasting your lives away? Once again you are all over-exaggerating BS-ers!

Comment

Originally posted by TnT_Mom
        I smell alot of BS!!!!!

Average IQ scores in the United States range between 90-100. Anything above 130 is considered genius level. I learned this in Human Development class last week. And if you all really took one then which psychometric test did you take? The Stanford-Binet Intelligence Scale or the Binet-Simon test? Besides if you all really scored so high then why are you all wasting your lives away? Once again you are all over-exaggerating BS-ers!
        I am sure this was not an accurate test and all in good fun. N-E way probably not to be taken so seriously.

Comment

i am aware of that this test was not accurate i was talking about those who say i scored a 132 or whatever on REAL tests. That is what i was referring to as BULL!
          lol don't see why people have to exaggerate to seem important?!

Comment

IQ test=bullshit, trust me, Im going to be a psychologist.

btw, i scored a 148 on a real european IQ test. This one I got 120, but honestly you can barely see the pictures.
            My Member's Ride Thread, Comments Welcome!!!

Comment

Yea, I really did do a 140 on THIS test, but I know its not real, which is why I wanna take a real one if I can find one. Anyone know of a real online IQ test thats free?

Formerly 91AccordExR33
              11.68 @ 127mph
              417whp/375wtq
              Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Originally posted by TnT_Mom
                I smell alot of BS!!!!!

I was 9 lol, the only thing i remember was the score and missing the cut off by one point. Who said we're wasting our lives away? I'm doing what i love personally. And helping plenty of others at the same time. Besides if i wanted to impress these ppl i'd take my car to the track.

Fizz - I didn't meant to generalize so much but u know that most smart ppl are dumb as hell. I'm not talking about life occurences, experiences to learn from, or even street smarts. Take my high school valevictorian (sp?) for example...this bitch was without a doubt the DUMBEST genious i've ever encountered. The simple shit she could not grasp was truely amazing. Barely anyone in our class gave her the credit because she was just that dumb. I'd try to think of an example but i've tried to strip her from my memories all together lol. I do remember her working with me at Footaction tho and her not being able to grasp the difference between a basketball shoe, a running shoe, and a casual shoe...even after we explained it to her 7 times.

Another example...my girl, my best friend, and I were at the beach on a windy night. Both are smarter than me book/IQ wise. We were getting up to leave and they pick up the blanket we were sitting on and shake it off. Sand from the blanket is blowing in their faces, so they shook the blanket harder and after a couple seconds of getting hit in the face they gave up. I then picked up the blanket, turned away from the wind , and lightly shook the blanket with the help of the wind. They were astounded and said they would have never came up with something like that. That was just common sense to me idunno .
                Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

It's true, and its okay to generalize, many smart people don't have enough common sense, its just the truth. That doesn't mean everyone is lacking in common sense though, some people have the capacity to be smart in both areas. I think its fine to generalize as long as you don't get stuck on it.
                  "Talent and wisdom are the lowest tier of usefulness."

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
                  where you been, is something wrong?
                  i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

I got 140... Prolly would've been higher if my damn surfjunky page didn't decide to give me a "download this software to continue" popup that froze my computer for a minute or two on question 60!

But yeah, I'm with Nycxeracer. IQ tests ARE bull... all of them (and yes, I'm going to be a psychologist as well! )

Comment

Working...
                    X