No announcement yet.

Revolution (new show)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good thing I'm not into watching sports, and I watched the first episode a week ago on Hulu, they had a full episode preview

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
    1992 Accord EX Coupe
    My FS Thread
    Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
    Originally posted by deevergote
    Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

as a few others mentioned, im pretty interested in this show too, but also watched flashforward and terra nova and highly disappointed that they were cancelled.. of course as ive told others, i think the reasoning is that those shows actually made you think about what might happen next and you had to actually pay attention.. somehow 'lost' made it, but the others i mentioned had some potential for sure.. i do find it funny that i saw a commercial on syfy selling the 'the complete 1st season of terra nova'.. honestly, who the fuck would buy that?

Comment

Originally posted by Pandemic View Post
        looks good. Not sure about using muskets in 15 years though. There's likely enough ammo for modern arms for quite a while.
        Well watching the show you quickly learn that owning firearms is a hanging offense which makes me think a lot of guns and ammo were used up quickly as chaos took over. Also most modern ammo is made in factories where electricity is used. Those that load their own ammo at home still use casings that were manufactured. So my guess is that what modern guns and ammo survived are in the hands of "new military" or cost way too much for the average person.

The thing that threw me was the guy wearing the spandex shirt that looks like it was pulled straight off the rack at walmart and he is roughing it in the wild yet cleaner than a model at fashion week. lol

Comment

Originally posted by trickedaccord92 View Post
          Well watching the show you quickly learn that owning firearms is a hanging offense which makes me think a lot of guns and ammo were used up quickly as chaos took over. Also most modern ammo is made in factories where electricity is used. Those that load their own ammo at home still use casings that were manufactured. So my guess is that what modern guns and ammo survived are in the hands of "new military" or cost way too much for the average person.

The thing that threw me was the guy wearing the spandex shirt that looks like it was pulled straight off the rack at walmart and he is roughing it in the wild yet cleaner than a model at fashion week. lol
          sweet that makes me really want to watch it now.

Comment

Originally posted by Leung View Post
            wait.. which part of his post?

Comment

Originally posted by Mista Juice View Post
              wait.. which part of his post?
              the first part about bullets, not the part about the dood in spandex.

Comment

The premise is stupid. Someone remotely shuts down everything mechanical in the world. After 15 years no one can recreate electricty? No steam power? No fliud power. No one can go to the library and pick up a book?
                Manual Belt Conversion-Variable Intermittent Wipers-Steering Volume Controls-Rear Defroster Antenna-JDM Climate Control-MDX Steering Wheel-Lighted Mirror Switch-CL Trunk Solenoid-CL Homelink-Shaved Hood Squirters-Foglight Wiring Diagram-Door Panel Removal-Puddle Lights-Ambient Lighting-Door Speaker Install-Window Seal and Regulator Cleaning-Prelude Cluster-Mirror Tweeter Pods-Illuminated Window Switch -More Coming Soon

Comment

I like how the bad ass from Breaking Bad is a bad ass again. I also like how he pulled out his .50 AE and started dropping people.
                  '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

Im still watching it right now on hulu but so far it seems really good, not walking dead good but better then some of the other stuff currently on. I think this will be a good replacement for my loss of Eureka on syfy.

Comment

lol

Comment

Originally posted by domesticated View Post
                        I like how the bad ass from Breaking Bad is a bad ass again. I also like how he pulled out his .50 AE and started dropping people.
                        Gus lol. he does play the intelectual bad ass role well doesn't he?

Im still watching it right now on hulu but so far it seems really good, not walking dead good but better then some of the other stuff currently on. I think this will be a good replacement for my loss of Eureka on syfy.
                        Yeah I will agree it isn't Walking Dead but it is a good show.

Comment

Originally posted by lucifer1 View Post
                          The premise is stupid. Someone remotely shuts down everything mechanical in the world. After 15 years no one can recreate electricty? No steam power? No fliud power. No one can go to the library and pick up a book?
                          It's about power (no pun intended), they have the ability to do so but in doing so would cause the power hungry warlords to take control and start industrializing, creating a world of unstoppable tyrants.

It's a good show and makes you think what would happen if you had to live without the everyday luxuries you have now.

I just hope it doesn't get canceled, too many good shows get canceled while stupid ones like Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice still air. They're the same damn thing practically!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lucifer1 View Post
                            I agree with this guy.
                            Originally posted by wed3k
                            im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

Funny article regarding the TV show. Poor Cubs can't catch a break.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-bi...3472--mlb.html

Comment

Originally posted by BurtonRiderT6 View Post
                                It's about power (no pun intended), they have the ability to do so but in doing so would cause the power hungry warlords to take control and start industrializing, creating a world of unstoppable tyrants.

It's a good show and makes you think what would happen if you had to live without the everyday luxuries you have now.

I just hope it doesn't get canceled, too many good shows get canceled while stupid ones like Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice still air. They're the same damn thing practically!!!!
                                I like Private Practice but at times it has too much drama and not enough medical stuff.
                                Off the Map had the perfect blend of drama and gore.

Comment

Working...
                                X