onlinecarstereo.com ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

onlinecarstereo.com ?

Has anyone ever bought from onlinecarstereo.com ? I ordered some stuff from them yesterday and had to call them today to see if my order went through. There customer service is the shits rude ass people just trying to get off the phone I almost want to cancle my order. Has anyone ever delt with these idiots?
    MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196248

Trust your gut. If you don't feel good about it, cancel it. I would, in a heartbeat. Probably some "white van in an alley" business anyhow.

Comment

I have ordered from them aswell. They are just rude and stupid. They package well tho.

But dont feel like you have to do business with them. There are alot of other companies out there that sell car audio.

Comment

Like 5 years ago I ordered a bunch of stuff and it was all on backorder. They didn't tell me until like 2 weeks later...

Cancelled the order and never even looked on there again.
        Gary A.K.A. Carter
        [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

www.sonicelectronix.com they are a few hrs away from get to save on shipping and take a drive
          Last edited by 92turboaccord; 06-18-2012, 10:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 92turboaccord View Post
            Thats the company i was trying to remember earlier! Bought a touchscreen from them, no problems what so ever.

Comment

woofersetc.com
              Good customer service, and good prices

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188155
              Bought from: ChampCoupe
              Sold to:Losiracer2

Comment

I always buy from them. I've never had an issue and they've been pretty cool with me. I do however, pick up my order from them in person and pay cash since they are pretty local to me.

Comment

Working...
                X