Some good areas to look for a cb7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some good areas to look for a cb7

Im looking for one. I need a 90-93 but not sure where to look I checked craigslist that's out I checked on here the classifieds never been used? I searched probably not well enough can someone point me in the right direction and dont laugh I even checked ebay should have known that wasn't a good idea lol.

i personally have no idea where you would find a cb7 in the land of sonic wind

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie View Post
      i personally have no idea where you would find a cb7 in the land of sonic wind
      Sonic wind is everywhere especially in NY dude you aint know?

Comment

No wagon rite
        **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
        Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
        Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
          No wagon rite
          no

Comment

Just curious but you're not really picky? I would be, to a certain extent. My preference is an EX, 92 or 93. doesnt matter sedan coupe or wagon. You are looking for a clean, rust-free one yes?

Members' Ride Thread :http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...82#post2939682
            My CB7 Tribute Vid..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqWFstSzLH8
            Track ready EK..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoYKsoL0i7M

Comment

Are you interested in shipping, Mike? Your best bet is to search in the areas that have no major rust issues... as in, nothing around our way! Northeast cars suck. Midwest cars aren't much better.
              Honestly, Cali cars are probably your best bet. Salt-free, so they're rust-free. Strict laws regarding emissions and modifications, so chances are better that you won't find one that's been terribly neglected, or mod-raped by some dumbass kid. I mean, they're out there, for sure... but you're less likely to find a rusted husk of a CB7 riding on cut springs running a welded-on catless straight pipe for an exhaust from Cali.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                Are you interested in shipping, Mike? Your best bet is to search in the areas that have no major rust issues... as in, nothing around our way! Northeast cars suck. Midwest cars aren't much better.
                Honestly, Cali cars are probably your best bet. Salt-free, so they're rust-free. Strict laws regarding emissions and modifications, so chances are better that you won't find one that's been terribly neglected, or mod-raped by some dumbass kid. I mean, they're out there, for sure... but you're less likely to find a rusted husk of a CB7 riding on cut springs running a welded-on catless straight pipe for an exhaust from Cali.
                Shipping is not a problem as for the rust as long as its not too severe it's expected so im not too worried about that either.

Comment

Originally posted by buzz11 View Post
                  Just curious but you're not really picky? I would be, to a certain extent. My preference is an EX, 92 or 93. doesnt matter sedan coupe or wagon. You are looking for a clean, rust-free one yes?
                  90-93 the 90-91 I dont mind because of the automatic seatbelts. As for the 92-93 I dont mind that butthat rear mount from off the ex will have to go. Remember getting to picky trying to get back in the game will pretty much shun me from what Im trying to do. As for the 92-93 the only thing I would be really picky of is the doggy shit brown interior but I still love the car.

Comment

Dawg you are gonna have to travel

EVERY CB7 in the tri state area is either beat to shit, or not for sale

Originally posted by lordoja
                    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

would you want it stock 4 lug or 5 lug converted
                      http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by bobbycos View Post
                        would You Want It Stock 4 Lug Or 5 Lug Converted

Comment

Working...
                        X