dangerous vehicles on the road

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dangerous vehicles on the road

hey guys i was wondering if you all have seen any vehicles you deemed dangerous on the road.

today i saw a civic that looked like it had been t-boned and they were still driving it. the back window was gone and the passenger side rear wheel looked like it had some seriously bent part with the angle of the wheel on the road and yet he's flying down the damn road. flew past me like i was sitting still.
    1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
    1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
    1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
    1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Well babe people are desperate to get around in anything these days no matter if their lives are at risk or not. I saw this pickup truck making a smoke screen like hes james bond trying to get away from the enemy. He didn't care as long as he wasn't in the sun too long. Man is it hot out there its redicoulous outside.

Comment

yea i know but that makes me even more nervous on the road knowing there are cars like that still driving around. while that car was still in visual range i was on the verge of a meltdown.

Comment

I've seen cars with blown suspensions flying down the highway... wheels visibly leaving the ground over every bump and expansion joint.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
          I've seen cars with blown suspensions flying down the highway... wheels visibly leaving the ground over every bump and expansion joint.
          lol

Comment

Originally posted by Honda_Lady View Post
            yea i know but that makes me even more nervous on the road knowing there are cars like that still driving around. while that car was still in visual range i was on the verge of a meltdown.
            When I see cars like that I generally just steer clear of them. Most of the time people dont care about their cars so they just take their time or on the go with screws loose on the car which can create a hazardous situation for other pedestians on the road.

Just last night with that whole flash flood up here in NY which was really bad I saw a 300z slammed down to the ground but he broke his control arm on his car it just went and he was stuck in the rain I was like ouch.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle View Post
              Well babe people are desperate to get around in anything these days no matter if their lives are at risk or not. I saw this pickup truck making a smoke screen like hes james bond trying to get away from the enemy. He didn't care as long as he wasn't in the sun too long. Man is it hot out there its redicoulous outside.

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
                I know I think the pick up truck was a diesel truck or some shit was wrong with the transmission.

Comment

When I see cars like that I generally just steer clear of them. Most of the time people dont care about their cars so they just take their time or on the go with screws loose on the car which can create a hazardous situation for other pedestians on the road.

Just last night with that whole flash flood up here in NY which was really bad I saw a 300z slammed down to the ground but he broke his control arm on his car it just went and he was stuck in the rain I was like ouch.
                  yea when i saw what that back wheel looked like as he was passing me i slowed my ass way down to let him get way away from me. then i caught a red light and he was long gone so i was happy to have him away from me.

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
                  I know I think the pick up truck was a diesel truck or some shit was wrong with the transmission.
                  lol i think he was talking about the part he colored red "Well babe"

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                    I laughed hard at this!

Comment

all cars can be unsafe. Crazy shit can happen any time.

Comment

Yeah, but it's one thing when it's unexpected. It's another to consciously drive an unsafe vehicle.

Comment

i agree Deever, this guy had to know his back window was GONE and that his rear wheel is bent in a way it shouldn't be. I completely understand that anything can happen at any time but driving a vehicle like that when it's obvious that it is dangerous not only puts you in danger but everyone around you wherever you go.

Comment

Saw an old pick up truck lifted about 3-4 inches with a couch in the bed with 3 guys chillin drinking beers fly down the high way last week.

I just try to get as far away as possible from anything that looks like it can go wrong.

Comment

They have a somewhat large problem here with pickup trucks without beds. I never would have thought it was illegal but it is here. I drove an 03 dodge cummins without a bed for a shop i was working for and holy crap! With the torque it had you could easily roast the back tires at 40mph because it was so light in the back end.

Comment

Working...
                              X