Sleeper CD5 Wagon.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sleeper CD5 Wagon.....

Holy shit. My jaws dropped when I saw this thing do a burnout before his run!

I didn't know you had more than 1 jaw.
    Last edited by F20A CB7; 07-26-2012, 09:25 PM.
    **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
    Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
    Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
      I didn't know you had more than 1 jaw.
      Everybody has more than one jaw.....Upper and lower..... That's 2 jaws. 2>1

Comment

^^^^ lmao. So the bottom half of his face droped when he watched the burnout. Id like to have seen that.

Comment

As a previous wagon owner, this was quite satisfying. The noises in the staging area were heavenly.

Originally posted by Maple50175
          Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Looks like his speedo wasn't working. You know as soon as he warmed up his tires everyone was like wtf? Pretty cool drag car though!

Comment

That was pretty freakin sweet.

Comment

it'd be better if he swapped the slicks and skinnies at the track
                I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

My friends and I saw this car inperson. We were all shocked at how well it hooked up off the line.

Runs 11 seconds and over 130 mph

Comment

Impressive ride ....

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

I wonder what suspension mods he has to maintain traction. 11 seconds is no joke for a fairly heavy FWD 4 cylinder. That's a LOT of power needed to get that thing going! That much power is hard to harness at the front wheels, for sure.

Comment

Makes me want to H22 my wagon instead of the coupe lol

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                          I wonder what suspension mods he has to maintain traction. 11 seconds is no joke for a fairly heavy FWD 4 cylinder. That's a LOT of power needed to get that thing going! That much power is hard to harness at the front wheels, for sure.
                          Prob had street legal slicks, real stiff motor mounts and either a filled stock cross member or traction bar

Also has the ass hiked up to put more weight on the nose

Its a nice build. Wonder what he's running

Originally posted by lordoja
                          im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

I wonder what he did to the rear end. Hiked up is only good if it's hiked and stiff. Otherwise, it'll squat hard on the rear, and take weight off the front. I stiffen my rear Koni Yellows when I race for that very reason.

Whatever he's doing, it's clearly working!

Comment

Looks like AGXs up front with what looks to be Eibach spings.
                              Henry R
                              Koni/Neuspeed
                              1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                              1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                              Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                              made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Working...
                              X