No announcement yet.

Hurricane Isaac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im heree in columbia, south carolina and we got hit be the tail end .no power til tomorrow and the house next door has a tree on it. hope the rest of you guys areok more near isaac

Comment

Originally posted by LordXaero View Post
      Be thankful for that.

Some are without homes due to Isaac's slow moving pace. While it wasn't a powerful storm, it practically saturated Louisiana with rain, causing major flooding in alot of areas.
      not only are homes flooded but a lot of people are without electricity right now. this might include the guys that posed that they were in the area. when you live in an area BELOW sea level, you should have expected flooding again. Isaac wasn't a strong storm but was still packed with rain and put the breaks on to go over land in that area. good for the drought in that area, bad for people that were living in low lying areas (some below sea level).
      1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
      1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
      1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
      1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

Iknow the threads kinda dated now, but here are some pictures from Plaquemine Parish, LA

Hope everyone made it out okay!

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188155
        Bought from: ChampCoupe
        Sold to:Losiracer2

Comment

Originally posted by 91ExSedan View Post
          Hope everyone made it out okay!
          i hope everyone got out ok too. How did you and your family do 91ExSedan? hope you didn't have any major damage! I have been thinking about you and others over there since i hadn't seen you update this thread.

Comment

We made it out okay. We lost power for 2 days, lost all our food, and our shed blew away. But, that's material items, which can be replaced. It wasnt too too bad here. I really feel sorry for all those west of New Orleans. The surge breeched the levee&some places had over 12ft of water.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188155
            Bought from: ChampCoupe
            Sold to:Losiracer2

Comment

I'm glad you guys made it out ok and i figured you probably had lost power for atleast a day or two. I definitely had you in my thoughts and prayers! I agree, I also feel sorry for those who got flooded out.

Comment

Working...
              X