nopi 2001..2nd place cb7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nopi 2001..2nd place cb7

i finally remembered to snap a pic of a pic of my boss mans old cb7. this pic was taken at nopi nationals, where it won 2nd place street...it was beat out by one of our buddy's cb7 which was almost identical, except it was lower on 19's and had flip flop paint job....which was a big deal in 01

boss man's cb7
    full xenon kit
    air ride
    19" neepers
    oem vent visors
    forgot what wing
    clear tails
    clear turn signals
    factory maroon interior
    full MB quarts system, q logic kicks, and 4-10in subs in custom built trunk

wish I had more pics...but this is the only one he has, rumor has it..this car still exist somewhere around rockingham nc...saw it on craigslist about 5 years ago, but we wernt in a position to buy it back

even for being built 12 years ago, I'd still rock it today

Wow, that thing was right on top of the trends back then! I wouldn't want a car like that... but I've never been into the show car stuff. I definitely appreciate it, though. That's a nicely put together car! That winestain red interior needs to go, though... although it was probably nice back then. Nowadays, that red interior is HIDEOUS in any car that shows wear.

Comment

Haha very cool. I bet the maroon interior went well with it. I swear white is the only colour that can almost pull it off.

I really like that front bumper/lip.

Comment

Haha talk about a blast from the past. I remember this car, simply because I have taken pictures of it at nopi. Possibly at DropJaw's Winter Cruize Tour.
        92 Honda Accord LX - Sold
        2005 Nissan Altima 2.5S - Sold
        2007 Dodge Charger SXT

Comment

I also like that for a show car, how clean the overall style is. It's very well thought out, without having everything just thrown at it and called custom.

Comment

Originally posted by dysfunk View Post
            Haha talk about a blast from the past. I remember this car, simply because I have taken pictures of it at nopi. Possibly at DropJaw's Winter Cruize Tour.
            I know it went to a bunch of car shows when my boss had it. He got it in high school in 1996, it was bagged and kitted in 98, and sold in 03 to a guy in Rockingham nc..... And this wasn't a show car, daily driver. One of the coolest things is it would dig leg the back passenger wheel (pull it up while driving) and they had a extra windshield washer pump in the back that would shoot water out from under the wheel.

Comment

Originally posted by Soufkackicustom View Post
              I know it went to a bunch of car shows when my boss had it. He got it in high school in 1996, it was bagged and kitted in 98, and sold in 03 to a guy in Rockingham nc..... And this wasn't a show car, daily driver. One of the coolest things is it would dig leg the back passenger wheel (pull it up while driving) and they had a extra windshield washer pump in the back that would shoot water out from under the wheel.
              Yep, that's the car that I remember. I actually had a picture somewhere of it "pissing"
              92 Honda Accord LX - Sold
              2005 Nissan Altima 2.5S - Sold
              2007 Dodge Charger SXT

Comment

Yep, that's the car that I remember. I actually had a picture somewhere of it "pissing"
                If you have any pics of it, post them up...love to see them. If you took pics of this one, then you had to of had pics of the flip flop painted one, they were always together, along with a z-24 drop top cavi with hydros. I kinda miss the bagged/juiced days...back in the day, everything had them.

Comment

Originally posted by Soufkackicustom View Post
                  hahaha, now that's something I haven't seen before.

Comment

2001 was my first year there.....my civic took first in 92-95 2dr vtec street class. i remember that car too.
                    SHARPIE ACCORD HERE....
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=192457

Comment

Working...
                    X