BMW 2002, worth the $300?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by new_beginnings View Post
    Confirm floor boards ARE NOT rusted out meaning, thru and thru the bare metal.

If all is well, buy it.

If not, let me know and I'll come get it and haul that biatch back to Metro area.

TIMELESS Piece for sure.
    When a piece of awesomeness appears, Trev comes out of the woodwork. How've you been, man?

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
      When a piece of awesomeness appears, Trev comes out of the woodwork. How've you been, man?
      Ahh, you know me oh so well.

ROUGH past couple years...but bounced back and Stonger than ever. Thanks Sir.

You?
      RETIRED...

Comment

I love the 2002's. One of my fav BMW's of all time. This is one you should not pass up for the price. Tons of potential in these cars.

Would to see this one live another day.

Comment

I will buy this in a heartbeat good find
          MRT http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=175158

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4 View Post
            GET IT! those cars are very collectable and that one looks pretty nice... id give u 1k for it based on those pics alone.

my friend said he would trade u his daily... its a 81 e21 and it runs great... fuel injection too! haha

IMG_0759d by crsfoto.com, on Flickr
            lol, 320i's are hunks of shit. my aunt has one in her garage and i don't even want it for free.
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
            X