14 year old gives birth then chokes newborn to death

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

14 year old gives birth then chokes newborn to death

this just happened recently in Lakeland, Florida about an hour or so away from me

WTF

http://www.cfnews13.com/content/news...?cmpid=twitter

cliff notes: girl hides pregnancy from mother and gives birth in bathroom using scissors to pry out the baby.
    chokes baby to death
    bathes herself and child.
    puts child in shoebox with dirty towels and clothes
    ''COUPE''

''WAGON''

Wow, that's disgusting. How can you carry a growing life inside of you, all the way to giving birth, and then kill the child? She could've gone for an abortion early on and no questions would've been asked.
    ...and this 100lb girl hid the pregnancy by wearing baggy clothes, sweatshirts, and jackets in the Florida summer?!?

I know two girls that successfully hid pregnancies. One was on the larger side, and the other had huge boobs. Both wore baggy clothes, and purposefully got fat. Everyone believed they were just overeating. Both were waitresses at the time, and EVERYONE gets fat when they work in a restaurant!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
      Wow, that's disgusting. How can you carry a growing life inside of you, all the way to giving birth, and then kill the child? She could've gone for an abortion early on and no questions would've been asked.
      ...and this 100lb girl hid the pregnancy by wearing baggy clothes, sweatshirts, and jackets in the Florida summer?!?

I know two girls that successfully hid pregnancies. One was on the larger side, and the other had huge boobs. Both wore baggy clothes, and purposefully got fat. Everyone believed they were just overeating. Both were waitresses at the time, and EVERYONE gets fat when they work in a restaurant!

i was getting knots in my stomach when i was reading it
      shit's fucked up. first thing that came to my mind was why not give it up for adoption instead killing it or like you said abortion earlier on instead of actually killing it with your bare hands.

that comment about getting fat when working at restaurants made me chuckle because its the damn truth.

i started thinking how big was this shoebox to fit a 9.5 lb baby that is just over a foot and a half with clothes and towels
      Last edited by quaidum; 09-28-2012, 12:13 PM.
      ''COUPE''

''WAGON''

Comment

Yeah, newborns are tiny.

Of the two girls I know, one gave hers up for adoption (found a family while she was pregnant, and made all arrangements.) The other kept the child. Called her parents from the hospital and said "hey, I wasn't getting fat. come meet your grandson".

Comment

Man that is some messed up stuff.

Comment

Wow That's Disgusting

BB6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=200445<Summer Lover
            BD6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194262<Dailey/Future AutoX
            Mazda 6s->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201313<Wifes
            CB7->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189108<Sold

Comment

It's not disgusting, it's depressing.

It makes me sad but there's so many realities here that it's not even funny. Teen pregnancy, teen sex, parental trust or relationship and confidence(or lack thereof), lack of education/knowledge, lack of birth control.

It's like this entire country is a giant lead balloon; ablaze and slowly falling from the sky, raining down on the rest of us.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
              Originally posted by Jarrett
              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Why didnt she just give it up for adoption. Man the things that people do in life they really dont consider the consequences when they go in the afterlife. They must really want to go to hell that bad.

Comment

She needs to suffer. She needs to have ALL her reproductive organs removed, without any form of pain meds or anesthesia. Let her feel what it's like to go thru that pain. Then she needs to spend the rest of her natural life in prison. Not jail or juvenile, prison. Once in prison, I hope she's choked to an inch of her life every day for the rest of her life.

I'm sorry! Being a new dad, seeing how much fun and enjoyment a child can bring, I've become VERY protective of my son as well as my privileges of a father. She shouldn't be allowed to roam the streets and breathe the same air as the rest of society. She's a worthless fucking cunt! I don't give a shit how old she is. She knew damn good and well what she was doing when she spread her legs...

Or, make it short and simple. She took a life, take hers.

Comment

Did you guys hear that in NYC, that there are 13 public schools that make the morning after pill readily available to the female students even those as young as 14.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/...ols/57836354/1

Comment

I thought it was illegal to give birth control ( which plan b isn't meant to be used as, let alone regularly as it says in the commercial) at schools. girls are such whores therese days. It's disturbing to see a 9 year old's ass cleavage in tight jean shorts and the mom is right there. This world is crazy man it's only going to get worse. I would get fixed if my girl friend would let me. I don't want to bring kids into this world.

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
                      It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

Working...
                      X