Whats next for mods?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats next for mods?

Ive run out of ideas for mods that dont cost a lot of money. can anyone give some suggestions on popular mods with a low budget. lets say...$100?
    visit vgruk

black house your headlights, Legend Lip, Maplights, Intake runner swap from a F22A6 with an H23 plenum and throttle body, balance shaft....delete belt, P12 ECU

that should keep you busy for awhile

member's ride thread
    93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
    99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
    91 Accord SE 176k
    97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

Repaint your valve cover, replace the grounds in your engine bay with thicker wire, diy short shifter, a4 header, intake, delete fitv & iacv, timing belt, upper and lower tube seals, cut and buff,

Comment

You can mod your 9091 grill for less than 20 bucks like I did. All I did was bleach bath the grill till the chrome came off, install a piece of mesh meant for gutters, primer it and then paint it to match my car. The bleach bath was the longest part as you had to change it each day or so until the chrome was completely gone. I didn't want to sand BC then it would have left scratch marks.

Also you could find an early gen integra at the pick and pull and grab the head rests, they fit our seats and gives them a sportier look.
        Last edited by Leung; 11-10-2012, 08:05 AM.

Comment

cosmetic or performance mods?
          "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

Aftermarket lug nuts in all sorts of anodized flavors, powder coat your valve cover or install gauges (depending on the brand).

Comment

thanks guys! looks like im going to be busy for a while!
              visit vgruk

Comment

I see the new trend in Japan (and maybe it's not "new" because I've been out of the import game for a while), but I see they're lifting their cars, putting big wheels and camo paint on them

Comment

Originally posted by nine_deuce View Post
                  I see the new trend in Japan (and maybe it's not "new" because I've been out of the import game for a while), but I see they're lifting their cars, putting big wheels and camo paint on them
                  wtf?

Comment

Originally posted by nine_deuce View Post
                    yea...uh...no

visit vgruk

Comment

Im a fan of that hahaha

8 Accords so far:
                      '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                      '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                      (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Originally posted by Cb_JoeyG View Post
                        Im a fan of that hahaha
                        my suby is lifted with all terrains and getting digital camo wrap, rhino lined lower trim/bumpers and plasti-dipped steelies.

basket rack, full size spare and led off road lightbar.
                        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
                        X