Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if you are going to a auto show who do you want to see the car or the girl or both ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if you are going to a auto show who do you want to see the car or the girl or both ?

me personal i dont give adamn about those slutty girl in the bikini i got my girl and she is all i want from a female anyway me i want to see the trick out car like the SUV with the 30/30 " aka 30 or more inch rims "

and some import and the jap import like the silvia and skyline

i love the R34 and to nissan " fuck you " you going to kill the skyline with power for 2007 so if the skyline come out on 07 dont screw it up look what happen to ford and check they screw around the corvette and mustang in the early 80 and the fans were mad sa hell will i'm major fans of skyline so to nissan dont you screw about the skyline because is a icon in the japanese import force " and i sorry that i swear i get VERY emotional and personal " if some one screw around my baby my skyline !

thank you

i go for the cars...but nothing wrong with checking out the eye candy while im there...hopefully my chick doesnt read this

Originally posted by fizzbob7
    first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
    Originally posted by ACC0RD22
    no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
    So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

ur pwned if she does.. lmao.. good luck arrozburner.. ur gonna be the one burning tonite.. hahaah

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Originally posted by WiKKeDV16
        ur pwned if she does.. lmao.. good luck arrozburner.. ur gonna be the one burning tonite.. hahaah
        with my damn luck she will probobly read this...she hardly comes on just to get car info and stuff but watch her respond to this...but im a man, i'll stand by my post!!!

i love you honey

Originally posted by fizzbob7
        first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
        Originally posted by ACC0RD22
        no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
        So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

we'll see if arrozburner still feels the same way when he gets home tonite... bastard. and we'll also see if he goes to anymore of those car shows... car enthusaist my ass.
          MY BOYFRIEND CAN BURN YO' ASS ANY DAY!

Comment

OHHH SHITT... U GOT PWNED BOYE!!!! AHAHHA I KNEW IT!! LMAO UR SLEEPING ON THE COUCH OR IN THE CB TONITE SON!! lmao

Ms-rey.. he meant it in all good fun.. seriously.. ur his foreva!! so like.. go easy on him.. k?

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

If I wanted to see a chick in short shorts or in a bikini, I would have stayed home.
              Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
              2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
              2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
              2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

AHAHAHAH Lmao. Someone ratted on his fo sho!

Comment

o man this is funny, but yea i go for the show, ive got my own gf at home, i dont need to look at all the slutty chicks. :thumbsdown:

oh yea i love my honey too

Comment

both. i LOVE seeing our cars at shows. i remember my very first HIN here in Boston. i saw a few nice cb7's on the floor. i think one was a black wagon riding on air and lambo doors. not my style, but still sexy for a show car

Click Here for My Member's Page | Free money for searching the web. Needs PayPal account

Comment

Working...
                    X