Another I just got pulled over thread, by yours truly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another I just got pulled over thread, by yours truly

I had just exited the mall with my lady, when an undercover cop pulls me over. He had a trainee in the car, so I KNEW I was getting ticketed. He asks me about my tint (it's 15% btw, illegal in NY), so I explain to him I planned on removing it(which I ACTUALLY was, when it got warmer). He goes to his car, takes the typical amount of cop BS time (20 minutes) and hands me a summons to either go to court and fight it, or call up the court and get a price for the fine and pay it(no more fix it tickets in NY for tint he told me). So, now I HAVE to remove the fucking tint ASAP.

Second story, less than 10 minutes from that ticket, I got pulled over AGAIN for a loud exhaust, that didn't meet OEM standards. I tried bullshitting it, but he gave me a summons, (funny part is, I was going to buy an OEM Acura typeS muffler soon for silence). Nonetheless, I still got a ticket, and YES another summons. So, I have to get this taken care of in 30 days.

Lastly, anyone know a cheap place online to get RSX TypeS mufflers, I don't give a shit if they're used. Thanks.

Can't have anything nice in this world, but I honestly didn't mind the tint shit, because I think it's going out of style anyway. Clear windows all the way (no choice now). peaCe all.
    My Member's Ride Thread, Comments Welcome!!!

that sucks man i had a bad day as well

"Tucking tires and wires."
    The Chronicles.

Comment

Damn my boy 91ACCORDSIR was pulled over today as well by a squad car, he has a cb9 now with 5% from the rear seat back, and 20% on the front two (driver and front passenger) and the cop said "it looks dark in here young man."

Then scanned it with the tint machine on the driver's window, and said it's legal. Be on your way.

Weird huh? I wanted to get tinted up, 5% in the back, 20% up front but fuck it, god damn police and my bad luck don't mix like two dicks and no chicks, find yourself in serious shit. (Biggie quote)
      '93 Bordeaux Red Pearl LX 5MT

Prev CBs:
      -'93 BRP LX 4AT
      -'92 AGP LX 5MT
      -'93 AGP EX 4AT
      10yrs after my first cb, I'm still driving one!

Comment

you've got luck like me. i got pulled over 2 times on my way back to florida.

ticketed for 84 in a 65, but he wrote 75 in a 65 so it's no points against me since i was in kentucky.

the second was a cop in georgia. he was FACING on coming traffic, so he would be seeing my front bumper for example. before i go passed him, he starts to come out so he can get next to me. he pulls me over and says it's for my "tinted plate cover".. how the hell could he see it when he was facing me?

you're right broski, can't have anything nice in the world today. thankfully cops don't bitch about tint here since it's always sunny. good luck man.. as for the RSX muffler check ebay.
        Adam - Retired OG member from '03
        2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
        2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
        2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

fuck the po po
          Last edited by H23 Lude; 04-01-2005, 11:53 PM.

'04 SB AP2 211whp 150wtq

Comment

fuck the pigs ,my car will stay like i want it until the day i die cb74life !

Comment

thats *** man..

if you have dark tint, and a loud exhaust, you get pulled over a lot.. most cops dont give me any shit though because i'm a good guy.. lol..
              1993 Cobalt Blue Accord EX - Sold as of December, 2009

Comment

i've got no problems with the NYPD
                most of them out there are doing their job, but you'll always have some who just hate "import" tuning in general.
                5.6L V8 32V DOHC
                JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

Originally posted by PRIMOCB7
                  i've got no problems with the NYPD
                  most of them out there are doing their job, but you'll always have some who just hate "import" tuning in general.
                  Oh, this isn't NYPD, this is Suffolk County Cops, from Long island. They're of a different breed.

Comment

Originally posted by rebels
                    the second was a cop in georgia. he was FACING on coming traffic, so he would be seeing my front bumper for example. before i go passed him, he starts to come out so he can get next to me. he pulls me over and says it's for my "tinted plate cover".. how the hell could he see it when he was facing me?
                    GA and PA cops are the clever ones... the ones that will dress up as construction workers, and radar you.. that'll hide in bushes, and get you, and have someone else pull ya over.

Comment

Originally posted by Nycxeracer
                      Oh, this isn't NYPD, this is Suffolk County Cops, from Long island. They're of a different breed.
                      i know what u mean. back in '98, i was way out in Orient Point visiting a friend and on my way home, i was pulled over and surronded by 4 Suffolk County officers. i got tickets for reckless driving, failure to signal, loud muffler, excessive speeding...and all i did was i went when the light turned green to make a long story short, i fought every single ticket, coz they couldn't prove anything that was given to me.
                      5.6L V8 32V DOHC
                      JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

This Monday I have to go to court for a summons I got for, get this, creating "Unreasonable noise." Keep us updated on how it goes. Do u have to get rid of the tint, since there are no fix-its and u will have to pay regardless. Did the cop have a db reading for your exhaust? Whenever I get pulled over, i roll down all my windows, and they legally cant do anything to me right? They cant make me roll them up so they can check it right?

Comment

Originally posted by i97supratti
                          This Monday I have to go to court for a summons I got for, get this, creating "Unreasonable noise." Keep us updated on how it goes. Do u have to get rid of the tint, since there are no fix-its and u will have to pay regardless. Did the cop have a db reading for your exhaust? Whenever I get pulled over, i roll down all my windows, and they legally cant do anything to me right? They cant make me roll them up so they can check it right?
                          Well, the tint shit, i technically DON'T have to remove, because it's just a ticket, not a fix it ticket. But, like I said I was going to remove it anyway (just not into tint anymore). The exhaust shit, I said do you have a decibel meter to him, he said no, but it didn't meet OEM standards he claims. He didn't have SHIT to say, because, he had no decibel meter, and honestly my shit was loud. Im getting rid of it for an rsx muffler anyway, much quieter.

You could technically say I won't roll my window up, but That's just asking for him to tag on more shit and fuck with you. Thats the way these assholes are.

Comment

I found an rsx type S muffler on clubrsx.com for like 60 bucks shipped (has like 40k on it tho, you think that's a lot?) he said it's fine, and sounds just like the day he got it.

Comment

He will still give you a ticket with the rsx muffler dont you see they just hate hondas in general. If they put a decibal meter at the exhasut ill wait for them to bend over to put it there then i'll peel out they gotta catch me if they can.

As for those suffolk county cops heh good luck they are the true ****** of the nation.

Comment

Working...
                              X