Drag Race - Android

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drag Race - Android

Anybody playing it? It's a free app. You can add friends and race them. Buy and customize cars. I thought if anyone else is using it we can discuss tunes that people are running and driving styles. I'm currently stuck on the level 8 boss. My fastest level 8 runs a 8.8xx and the boss is running an 8.0xx. My car is at the top of level 8 so I can't add anything else and I just can't find any different gearing to speed up, not that I think I'll find another 0.8 seconds in a 1/4 mile strip.
    '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

I use to play this. Till my phone started acting up.

Have you played with your nitrous settings?
    "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

Yea, didn't do much good. I think the problem is I have a RWD drive car with around 1200-1300 hp going against an AWD car with similar power in the 1/4 mile. But it took me forever to collect enough money to buy the car, I don't want to build an AWD car just for one race.

Comment

The issue is where your using the nitrous. If you use it going from second to 3rd is best. I can gain a second just by using it in the right spot. If you use it off the line to much spinning. If you wait to long he has already pulled on you.

Comment

level 8 and up are really tough, i had to go copy settings from some forums. I got to level 9 and gave up. too much grinding for me.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
          Originally posted by Stephen Fry
          'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
          Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

I think i played something like this on my ipod Touch. I was building something that looked like an Civic 8th gen.

Comment

I spray at the right time. I feel like I've spent more time tuning than racing!

I think I just need to get a awd car. That's a lot of playing.

Comment

i have it on my phone, i just got bored of it
                FRIENDS
                DONT LET
                FRIENDS
                ROLL ON
                ROTA'S

Comment

Working...
                X