4 People shot at my apt tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4 People shot at my apt tonight

4 people have been shot at my apt tonight. as of right now the whole place is on lockdown. police have not caught the person yet so im a little freaked. just about all of tulsa PD and 5 medics are here along with at least 4 firetrucks.

here are some vids i took while on my way to the store

http://www.newson6.com/story/2130363...rtment-complex

Last edited by dj_ender; 02-22-2013, 12:24 AM.
    visit vgruk

Be safe man... lock your door and all that jazz.

I hope this thread doesn't turn into discussion about gun bans and the like.

Comment

Glad you are safe man. People are going crazy these days...
      Originally posted by Mishakol129
      Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

just heard that 1 student died

thanks for the support guys
        visit vgruk

Comment

Yall hear about that chase/shot out in vegas? suv and a maserati shooting at each other the maserati ended up hitting a cab at high speeds and killing the maserati driver, cab driver, and passenger. Still looking for the suv, i heard this on a local AM station at work.

02 Crv
          02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
          92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
          Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

Nice videos Ryan! Im glad that your alright man!

Originally posted by Leung View Post
            Be safe man... lock your door and all that jazz.

I hope this thread doesn't turn into discussion about gun bans and the like.
            It will. Give it time.

Comment

last video

visit vgruk

Comment

Originally posted by H311RA151N View Post
                It will. Give it time.
                No it won't. I promise.
                Originally posted by Mishakol129
                Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

Originally posted by RyanD View Post
                  last video

Thats crazy man.

Man... sorry to hear that one person died. Hopefully it wasnt anyone you knew.

Are they going to cancel shcool for a day or two or what? Whats the school going to do since this happened?
                  Last edited by H311RA151N; 02-22-2013, 12:47 AM.

Comment

Stay save, keep tabs on the people you care about in your area to make sure they are safe too.

Comment

they just caught the guy and school is canceled friday
                      visit vgruk

Comment

Whoa...

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                        Originally posted by Jarrett
                        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

I would be freaked too man. I sometimes hear popping sounds around my block. Reading is in the top 10 of the worst cities due to a lot of crime.

I the part i am at is usually covered with cops due to the highschool being 3 blocks up.

So you don't think im liying.
                          http://www.neighborhoodscout.com/pa/reading/crime/
                          10th Anniversary Accord.
                          05 Audi A4 Ultra Sport 6MT.

Comment

another reason why i carry now. too many crazy people out in the world doing stupid stuff. random guy in Cali the other day took a shotgun and killed random people. then himself. wtf? for no reason.

glad your safe man. did they find out anything yet? like if it was something gang related or someone had issues with another person?

Comment

Originally posted by 10thAnnivCB7 View Post
                              I would be freaked too man. I sometimes hear popping sounds around my block. Reading is in the top 10 of the worst cities due to a lot of crime.

I the part i am at is usually covered with cops due to the highschool being 3 blocks up.

So you don't think im liying.
                              http://www.neighborhoodscout.com/pa/reading/crime/
                              dont think you're lying. but that site says Reading is safe. its near the middle, closest to the city center, is where all the crime happens.

Comment

Working...
                              X