1995 odyssey....is it worth anything?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1995 odyssey....is it worth anything?

I can pick up a 95 odyssey for $500. Something happened to it yeasterday while she was driving it, dropped a valve or something...but who cares. Besides the front knuckles for a 5 lug swap, and the roof rack for my cb9....is this worth picking up? And for what else?

Reason I ask is because I'd have to get it, strip it, and get rid of the rest of it ASAP....I can't have it sitting around

well, is a 5 lug swap and roof rack worth 500 to you?

Comment

Drop an h22 in it. Boom.
      Originally posted by deevergote
      These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

92ex CB7<-SOLD 93ex CB9shiftingshift73C10

Comment

Originally posted by StoobyMcDooby View Post
        well, is a 5 lug swap and roof rack worth 500 to you?
        Will the rear work for a 5lug swap?

The way I see it. Scrap it's worth around $300. So that has me at $200 invested. It give me so far, the rack, 5 lug swap, and a set of steelies for rollers ( I haven't seen it yet, so I don't know the condition of the tires) so I'd like to find $200 on it some where, so I could break even,

I am going to rebuild the motor in my wagon, and was wondering also, I the motor out of the odssey would work, and I'd just get it rebuilt and drop it in since the wagon is my daily, and I can't afford a ton of down time on it

Also, would the ac system work on my cb9.....I think it's 134a already, which would save me some time in replacing compressor seals and such
        Last edited by Soufkackicustom; 08-22-2013, 09:42 PM.

Comment

Not even close will it work.

Comment

It CAN work. Its just not plug and play.May have to fix a few things
            It should have a f22b6 non-vtec motor in it. LadyG has one in her cb. Check her thread out

Comment

Offer 300$ and flat out tell them you only want it for parts. Otherwise just let it go man.

Comment

Somebody doesnt follow Honda Tuning magazine, there was a sweet first gen van in the issue before last. If the shell is nice then I would do work...

Comment

The 1st gen Odyssey is practically a 5th gen Accord. It's an interesting vehicle.

Worth anything? It's certainly worth $500 if it runs!

Comment

Originally posted by IBCNYA View Post
                    Somebody doesnt follow Honda Tuning magazine, there was a sweet first gen van in the issue before last. If the shell is nice then I would do work...
                    Ian not looking for another 200k+ mile project, I have one in the cb9. And can't say I follow Honda tuning, Iam a car guy, not a Honda guy. There's not too many other Hondas I really would like to have other than the cb9

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                      The 1st gen Odyssey is practically a 5th gen Accord. It's an interesting vehicle.

Worth anything? It's certainly worth $500 if it runs!
                      It dosent run, lady said it dropped a valve....Iam thinking it broke the timing belt. If it did run, I would of already bought it, cleaned it up really good and had it up for sale, or drove it so I could pull the motor out of the wagon

Comment

Well, if it's in good cosmetic shape, still not bad.
                        As said, H22!

Of course, an H22 would pretty much put it right on par with the supercharged Previa...

Comment

Working...
                        X