No announcement yet.

Password jdm closing it's doors for good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they are never closing down in NYC I can tell you that much way too many ricers out here.

Comment

never really cared for them but it is sad to see a business close their doors from our "scene". i personally think it'll be hard to have a business to accomidate imports with ebay and a bunch of other knock offs floating around.
      FRIENDS
      DONT LET
      FRIENDS
      ROLL ON
      ROTA'S

Comment

Originally posted by PhatAccord View Post
        just came back from password jdm. bought some goodies. but found out that they are not actually closing their doors for good. they are relocating to long beach, ca within the next week. kind of upsets me when businesses do stuff like this... just be upfront.

qouted from their website a just a few hours ago:

Originally posted by Password JDM
        "Although Password:JDM is sad to be shutting down the doors at our Pico Rivera, CA location, there is a silver lining; we never said that we were going out of business.

Password:JDM is excited to announce that we will be moving into a brand new facility that about 4 times larger than our current location. The new headquarters will be state of the art, and offer larger warehousing and quicker distribution capabilities to help serve our worldwide network of dealers, distributors, and enthusiasts. Password:JDM will continue to offer unparalleled service and support while offering hands down, the best product in the industry.

To celebrate this milestone, we will be adding more products to our sale. Please check online for further updates....

Shutting down AND going out of business completely… that would have been way too easy… our work is not yet finished. We can do a whole lot… however, one of the things we cannot control, would be other people jumping to all sorts of conclusions.

We have all agreed that our work is far from being finished. Some would say, the show must go on! For us… it’s a whole new beginning with a new facility that can accommodate everything we have ever wanted to do… and that includes Going Racing!

Stay tuned!!! For further updates… I know some of you might be pissed at me for editing the shutting down post, I know my boss is… anyhow, sorry, I was trapped in a dark and lonely place somewhere in the corner of my mind. I promise it wont happen again… I’ll be sure that brad-brian buys you a beer.

BTW…. RIP can stand for many things; one of them is Re-integration In Progress!

Happy early Halloween!"
        Last edited by PhatAccord; 09-26-2013, 10:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 408cb7 View Post
          Damn that's not cool, kinda like furniture stores that say they'll be closing and have signs hanging for like a whole year lol.
          we are "GOING OUT for BUSINESS"
          http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Working...
          X