Computer bittorrent help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cb7 calling View Post
    I would not put it in the computer section. This whole thread is against the rules in the computer section. Almost broke every rule. Lmfao. *Edit I can't stop laughing about it. You gotta try it,read this whole thread then go to the computer section and read the rules.
    I read the rules and you are correct

So I cannot ask about finding the right torrent to find the best program to copy DVD's like I was using a Xerox machine
    http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
      Indeed. As should h22sparkle's PS4 thread.

RyanD, since the computer section is your baby, I'm making you a mod of OT as well. Any threads that belong in the computer section can be moved there.
      visit vgruk

Comment

Originally posted by bobbycos View Post

So I cannot ask about finding the right torrent to find the best program to copy DVD's like I was using a Xerox machine
        Technically as long as you dont mention it like you just did im ignorant to what you are going to use it for. Torranting does have a leagal purpose
        visit vgruk

Comment

Originally posted by RyanD View Post
          Technically as long as you dont mention it like you just did im ignorant to what you are going to use it for. Torranting does have a leagal purpose
          Good call.
          Torrenting isn't illegal. I don't know that I approve of the mention of the various torrent sites, though the content of those sites isn't all illegal. We can't get in trouble for linking only to the site.

Plus, Brian wouldn't be asking us how to do anything illegal...

Comment

Well since I am evidently im in charge of this thread I think im going to leave it here. It does break many rules in the computer section, however, it does contain useful info so im not going to close it or delete it as of now.
            visit vgruk

Comment

Hahah thanks for all the help guys. You weren't kidding about all the malware on here lol.

I would never ask how to do anything illegal I was just curious how these things are done

Comment

Originally posted by Bcozzi71 View Post
                Hahah thanks for all the help guys. You weren't kidding about all the malware on here lol.

I would never ask how to do anything illegal I was just curious how these things are done
                Word to the wise bud. If your going to be torenting a lot get you some Super McBadass virus software. Ive been doing it for years and never had one virus
                visit vgruk

Comment

I have enough trouble at home as it is right now. I posted that question for theoretical purpose only.

Comment

Actually that depends. If you are talking about your own DVD's (ones you made, I know of some free software) and it works rock solid. Sometimes you can lock your own stuff if you will, I been in the game a while!!!
                    The CB7 Collector.
                    Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
                    92 LX Coupe F22A1
                    2013 Toyota Corolla S
                    92 EX Sedan F22A1
                    Originally posted by deevergote
                    Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Originally posted by HappyGilmore View Post
                      Actually that depends. If you are talking about your own DVD's (ones you made, I know of some free software) and it works rock solid. Sometimes you can lock your own stuff if you will, I been in the game a while!!!
                      what happened with me was that my neice accidentally dropped "The Aristocats" on the floor and in her haste to pick it up stepped on it and cracked the disc. now it is unwatchable and i wound up having to purchase another copy. her parents paid for it but the question was raised about making a duplicate copy as a backup for the kids to use. I was wondering the same thing and also about the legality of it.

BTW, i have about 400 to 500 dvd's on the wall on shelves and in boxes under the bed

Comment

what happened with me was that my neice accidentally dropped "The Aristocats" on the floor and in her haste to pick it up stepped on it and cracked the disc. now it is unwatchable and i wound up having to purchase another copy. her parents paid for it but the question was raised about making a duplicate copy as a backup for the kids to use. I was wondering the same thing and also about the legality of it.

BTW, i have about 400 to 500 dvd's on the wall on shelves and in boxes under the bed
                        The aristocats are on netflix right now

BB6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=200445<Summer Lover
                        BD6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194262<Dailey/Future AutoX
                        Mazda 6s->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201313<Wifes
                        CB7->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189108<Sold

Comment

Best thing to do is have it on a HDD and have it attached to your TV or HTPC (most support this these days). Saves you a headache and cracked discs!!!
                          The CB7 Collector.
                          Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
                          92 LX Coupe F22A1
                          2013 Toyota Corolla S
                          92 EX Sedan F22A1
                          Originally posted by deevergote
                          Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Working...
                          X