Killer Clown Prank!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Killer Clown Prank!

Warning Do Not Watch if you suffer from Coulrophobia/fear of clowns!

They did a flame thrower one that was even funnier. Guys were running like they were slipping on their own shit.
    '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

it's a good thing they didn't do that in america, somebody with a CC license would just shoot him.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
      Originally posted by Stephen Fry
      'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
      Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
        it's a good thing they didn't do that in america, somebody with a CC license would just shoot him.
        You damn right. Merica.

Any of these prank videos will end up like this:

Wrecked, Revived, and still Rollin'

Check out my MRT!

Originally posted by deevergote
        The most unique "modification" these days is a full restoration. Take a 20+ year old Honda and make it look brand new... and it'll be more impressive than the guy with the stock-block turbo and plastidipped steelies.

Comment

I probably would have shot him. I've seen enough horror movies, not worth the risk!
          '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

Working...
          X