BYE BYE for a lil bit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BYE BYE for a lil bit

hey everyone, i have recently become addicted to this site, aim, and drinking a bit to much

so........im putting myself through rehab

i wont be visiting this site AT ALL for the next couple weeks, i have really been struggling w/ my school work and this really isnt the time to be screwing around w/ finals coming soon plus some of my friendships here at school and falling apart b/c i never hang out w/ them b/c i love my cb7tuners

i have 3 weeks left in school and i really need to concentrate, so im putting a lock on my computer

no cb7tuner, no aim, and no drinking

so ill be back when i have sucessfully completed school for this semester, dont miss me too much everyone

ill miss you all and am not looking forward to seeing how many emails my account has when i do come back

This is really for the best of me, so take care everyone, and hopefully some of the other members going through the same thing as me, can relate and can get through this last month too successfully

10:35pm is starting time 4/11/05

Tyler
    Nighthawk Black Pearl ES1

gonna miss ya man... sent your deltas out(supplying the drug) hahaah jk jk... i did send them out thou...

meh dont stray too long..!!!

<3

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Originally posted by TEckert
      This is really for the best of me, so take care everyone, and hopefully some of the other members going through the same thing as me, can relate and can get through this last month too successfully

i admire your devotion. i need to get my priorities straight myself. best of luck to you bro, tough it out.

Comment

hollaZ! i need to set my priorities straight too, focus on the girl and such and school.

we'll see ya in a few weekZ yo. have fun.
        Adam - Retired OG member from '03
        2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
        2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
        2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

lol, yeah, many props on the devotion.

I had 2 projects due tomorrow... knew about them, went to Nashville.. put them off. Now, i have just been screwing around on here, checking out all the photos, now its almost 11 pm, and i have one project almost done, still one to go. If i woulda been smart, i woulda done them b4 i left. Hopefully i can control myself for the rest of the night... dont wanna expect tooo much though.

Comment

ha yeah i hear him but i bet hell be back very soon
            To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

TEckert's post is actually making me consider doing the same thing. I'm falling behind in 2 of my classes and there are only 2 or 3 weeks left before I'm done.. and I can't get bad grades.. and work is taking up a good portion of time too.

I'll let ya guys know too.. if you cared.
              Adam - Retired OG member from '03
              2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
              2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
              2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

I'm such a cb7tuner.com pheen i cant get enough, every break i have at school i usually get on here or aim instead of doing work, i've tried to stop visiting for atleast a week but its hard lol

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
                Frost White Member 13
                My Ride
                "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

Comment

lol, i breakdance too much, today i skipped my math class which im falling behind in. but today i breakdanced from 11:30 to 5pm...thats too much.
                  I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

ahhhh man, no more Mr.Meatball superbuddy i can watch make faces, and crap, i was once a pheen, but i cut down a lot, i tend to get on the computer usually once everyother day, sense im working all the damn time, and i only get on when im eatin, crap, ill be sure to make some banner when you finally come back lol...you helped me a lot with things...best of luck!

^sold

Comment

Working...
                    X