Help me get my business logo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help me get my business logo!

I had this one made a while back, but I want it improved...I'm looking for something more modern/techno/anime/w/e...just lemme see what you can do! I need a normal logo for window decals, and a animated banner for my web site! any and all help is much appreciated! i may give something to the person who makes the one I use...i'll have to think of what I have though...

i like the way it's set up w/ the redline needle as part of the E...just lemme see what you can do guys!!!
    JDM H22 w/ M2B4 Tranny

Hondata has arrived!!

bump for me...any graphically inclined ppl here?
    JDM H22 w/ M2B4 Tranny

Hondata has arrived!!

Comment

Originally posted by tehpr3chr
      bump for me...any graphically inclined ppl here?
      talk to rhoad-racing on HS.

Comment

ya i didn't even think about asking chris..i'll get in touch w/ him..he's good at that stuff...
        JDM H22 w/ M2B4 Tranny

Hondata has arrived!!

Comment

what is it exactly that your business does, its hard for people to create a logo without knowing what you want to convey...

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
          "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
          "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

i'm gonna do jdm parts mostly to begin, and build from there...but i always want to stay centered on jdm stuff...once i get outta college, i'll do tuning as well...
            JDM H22 w/ M2B4 Tranny

Hondata has arrived!!

Comment

Well give me some details on what you would like and i will make something later tonight.

Comment

well like i said, i like the idea of the middle part of the e being a tach needle, so i'd like to keep that general "idea"..i don't like the motorsports being in cursive..i think it looks too proper or something...i will be selling jdm parts, and tuning, but will obviously be selling normal parts down the road...i'd like something modern, with technology type crap/anime/techno, w/e...i just want to see what you guys can do...
                JDM H22 w/ M2B4 Tranny

Hondata has arrived!!

Comment

anybody home?
                  JDM H22 w/ M2B4 Tranny

Hondata has arrived!!

Comment

Working...
                  X