No announcement yet.

Coming back for more!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You may see better, depending on engine health and driving habits. Tires matter too. If he has some sticky rubber on there, it'll decrease mpg.

Comment

Originally posted by LadyG View Post
      Whelp, I'm set to arrive in San Diego April 18th. (Tues) evening. All of the 19th (Wends) I will be in SD legalizing the car and getting her ready to drive to Fl.

I have decided that I will take a scenic route home, if I have a passenger. (I have a few friends looking into it)

The scenic route will take me to the grand canyon in AZ, then Up and Over to Denver, then across and down to OKC. (I have a friend there) and then down to Baton Rouge ( I have family there) and on to Jax.

If I do not have a passenger, It will most likely be I-10 straight across.

I'm really excited either way. I'm getting almost exactly everything I wanted in a wagon!!
      Lady G ... welcome to the CB9 club, and it's just AWESOME to see you back in the game.

I'm in Vegas and have more then enough space to put a member up for a night or 2.
      It isn't that far off the I-10 if you've never been to Vegas .. you're out here, might as well!

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

You'll be lucky to break 30mpg. I was getting 32mpg with an F22 5th gear in my M2B4. Without that gear you'll be pushing 4k RPMs at 80. I was doing about 3200 at 80 with an F22 5th

member's ride thread
        93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
        99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
        91 Accord SE 176k
        97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

Today is the day I fly to SD!
          Tomorrow I will meet the newest member of my family.
          I will start a new thread for me and the car's epic journey home.

Y'all are the best forum people in the world. So many of you were helpful in this thread, and out of it! I brag on this forum, and our members as often as I can, because this is my internet home. I love y'all.

Thank you everyone!
          Project wagon! Much excite! 2018!

That Sedan. Purchased '07-->Swap'd-->Tuck'd-->Wreck'd-->May '16

Comment

Have fun! Enjoy the journey and let me know when your back in town. I plan to have my cb up and running in May. Then maybe we can do a photo shoot again like we did so many years ago.
            ~Nick~
            FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
            MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Good luck and safe travels!

Comment

Keep us updated Monica! In our thoughts ... safe travels gurl!
                Has anyone heard from her at all?
                Last edited by PakaloloHonda; 04-23-2017, 02:17 AM.

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Working...
                X