new alarm and deck =D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new alarm and deck =D

Finally got an alarm after my cars been broken into so many times, it's just a basic alarm, if anyone opens the doors, or breaks a window, or leans on my car or sometin, it'll go off. it's prestige, it was $210 installed at stereo king, also picked up a new deck, kenwood, mp3/cd/am/fm for $149, installed myself.

now hopefully this deck doesnt get stolen =/

coool man i need a new deck *sigh* more shit to buy *sigh*

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
    bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

Originally posted by micksf22accord
      coool man i need a new deck *sigh* more shit to buy *sigh*
      i'll see u my pioneer deh 1600.. brand new...
      http://www.get-gifts-for-free.com/?ref_id=4810

1992 Honda Accord 4dr 5spd EX- R.I.P 8/10/05

Comment

Is the alarm a 2 way paging? Also do you have pics of the deck installed? I cant for the life of me get mine in cleanly.
        Two Toned CB7 crew #1

Comment

damn 210 for that? thats alot....hehe that alarm is worth nothing more than 75 bucks...but finally you got something for ur car.

id get an autolock as well.
          What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

no pics no care
            Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
            The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

no it's not a 2way paging alarm, i wanted to get one but it was too expensive...i'll upgrade when i have money, right now it's just to scare dumb kids...if a real thief wanted something from my car he'd get it wether i had an alarm or not. also it does have autolocks. i'll try an get pics soon i guess, as for installing the deck...dunno what to say...i'll take pics of that too and try to explain how i did it i guess...it's easy now since i've had to replace 4 stolen decks.

Comment

yea i got a prestige alarm new on ebay for 70 shipped but i installed it myself and put in a hood pin and hooked it up to my trunk to make it a little more secure...if your not looking for anything hardcore youll be happy with your alarm

Get a FREE PLAYSTATION 3 before anyone else can!!!

Comment

Working...
                X