assholes..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

assholes..

tonight my friend and i were eating at san marino..its a nice rich upscale neighborhood and all of a sudden i heard rumbles from a system i looked back i saw two white boys in a brown cb7 dropped rims cf hood and hid kit they saw me looking at them so they decided to turn around and bump it even louder and started to drive dangerously in the parking lot im just sharing this cus i think these guys are assholes...bumping the system to loud and driving dangeroulsy in the lot cus there are kids around..i myself have a system but i put it at a level where only it can be heard outside the car when the doors are open or windows are rolled down..
    So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

not really assholes but ignorant little kids that crave attention. dont get mad over stupidity.
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

thier car was probly slow anyways probly a stock f22 pos
      ]

Comment

Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037
        As opposed to what you have, right?
        -Jay

Comment

Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037
          I take that personally! J/K. There's nothing wrong w/ an f22a though. Nevermind them, glad nobody was hurt.

Comment

Kids acting like fools is what it boils down to.
            Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
            2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
            2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
            2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

just kids being dumb..ignore them, we got tons of fools like them in my town...cops ticket them for loitering, lol.
              Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Working...
              X