funny shit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

funny shit

so my girlfreind wanted to show me what her stock weak ass d16 engine had in her civic, so she goes to haul ass down the street from her house and were at a stop sign. so im like sitting there waiting for her to launch. so i hear the d16 crying at redline but where not going no where. and im like wtf! and shes "wtf is wrong i have the clutch out! and im in gear!" but the car barely started to move at REDLINE! so im like stop! stop and she stops and im like dude your not even in gear!!! well she was in gear but in between 1 and 2. so i just started cracking up! funniest crap ever because she wanted to show me off and ended up looking foolish!

p.s. she might of fucked up her tranny or something? the car smelled pretty burned after that...
    95' BB2

My Members Ride Profile

Clutch.

Comment

how many horses does the d16 put out? and what years do they come in on civics? just wondering if i have a shot beating a stock civic. and what years i could beat.

Comment

Originally posted by jboyce
        how many horses does the d16 put out? and what years do they come in on civics? just wondering if i have a shot beating a stock civic. and what years i could beat.

you could be beeting them all if you have a good setup (well allmost all - except the 700 hp ones..lol)

Comment

try a d15
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

d16 have been in civics since the late 80's in 93 they began doing VTEC and as far as i know they are in them now the new ones have a 1.7 in them my info was wrong ........and yes if its stock you have a wonderful chance at wupping that ass
            Last edited by shadetreecustom; 05-01-2005, 11:07 AM.
            F22A1:blew up
            F22A1/H22:blew up
            F22A6/H22: " "
            F22A4/H22: " "
            H23A1 boosted:blew up
            H23A1:traded
            H23A1/H22 built:still in progress (getting my feet wet)

drive it like you stole it
            FCB7(FRANKENSTEIN CB7 CLUB)

Comment

i thinks its 127 hp vtec for the d16
              ]

Comment

Working...
              X