I hate highschool.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate highschool.

Heh, so I just got a text, "Im gonna fuck you up tomorrow". I says, WTFMATE??? Supposedly I called my ex friend John a pussy, and it got back around to him? Funny thing is, I didnt call him a pussy, cuz he is a big buy, I know he would kill me. But now im gonna get my ass kicked tomorrow 6th period for doing nothing at all... I fucking LOVE IT when people spread lies in high school. BUNCH OF QUEERS!

just like a soap opera

High school drama makes me laugh.
    Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
    2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
    2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
    2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

ditto, lol

Formerly 91AccordExR33
      11.68 @ 127mph
      417whp/375wtq
      Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Oh the drama.....remember those days.....I sure as hell don't miss 'em!
        00 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7 V8 4X4

92 Honda Accord LX

95 Honda Civic CX

Comment

Ditto to everybodies post, now all i have to deal with is stupid work favoritisim, makes me wish i was back in high school, i would regulate bitches!

Comment

Im gonna fucking die... nice knowing ya'll.

Comment

SCREW THAT! ahahaha id be skippin 6th period man.... i dunno...maybe this guy wont do anything...a lot of people are just all talk in HS, but really that have their thumbs ur their arse waiting to make poopsicles!! Man...take some delf defense classes! ahahah.... i feel ya though...HS drama is hilarious and ridiculous!
              F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
              Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

do a fattie burn out in front of his house..... And call his women a hoe

Comment

His woman is one of my best friends, she tipped me off to this. And yeah, im skippin 6th.

w00t, now my bitch is telling me this is my fault for meddling... Wow... suicide!!! WEEEEE!
                  Last edited by drucifer92; 05-03-2005, 11:22 PM.

Comment

fuck that shit, Stand up to him look him in the face and be like," Hey man I didnt say shit, you can belevie me ,be a man and walk away, or act like a Big tough guy hit me and get the joy out of it, Your choice but I suggest you do whats right because payback is a bitch". Say those exact words. Im still in highschool and I have had my fair share of fights, Its not worth it prove to him that your the bigger man and walk away. Youll look back on it in a few eyars and just alugh I kno I sure as hell will. Dont sweat it bro.

BTW: Let us know what happens tommorow.

Comment

Originally posted by CBL
                      do a fattie burn out in front of his house..... And call his women a hoe
                      HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

that would sure get u out of it! High school was the shit, just start lifting dude, and dont worry, you'll hit puberty soon
                      My baby laying down some power...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd_Q8HSIyqA

Comment

Man dont worry bout it just chill in you car with a nice piece of metal pipe or a bat and put on your evil eyes and u good....you wont even have to hit anyone just chill and wait for him.

Comment

Haha, I do have a nice set of evil eyes. It's prevented fights before. Now im just more pissed my girlfriend isnt backing me and saying its my fault.

Comment

Bleh, don't let it bother you... If he DOES come after you, just do what I did to a kid in high school.

This kid weighed like 400lbs or more... his name was Sonny. He was a TOTAL prick. His friend sat in my seat during lunch one day, so I got annoyed and just sat on the kid. I became "***" for the next few months... they said I was trying something with this kid.
                            Anyway, one day I was in study hall (the other half of lunch, in the auditorium). I had my feet up on the chair in front of me, reading my metal mag. Sonny came thumping down to my seat, grabbed my feet, and threw em on the floor. "Don't put your feet on the chair, ***!". He stumped back up to his seat with his idiot friends laughing. I looked back, smirked, and put my feet back up as soon as he was sitting down. Predictably, he came stumping back down again. I stood up just as he got there and said "Sonny, sweetheart, if you touch me again, I'll kick your ass". His response was "Hey, the *** called me sweetheart!" yelled quite loudly. At that point, I could see his peabrain processing the fact that if the "***" happend to beat his ass, he would REALLY look bad. He never bothered me again.

I really had intended to get into it with him. I was just going to pop him in the knee and watch his massive bulk shatter everything under it!

So, if this guy wants to mess with you, put him in a position where his reputation would be on the line... Something that makes it possibly more of a risk than he's willing to take. If he still goes for it, kick him in the knee and run!

Comment

Shank him , that way no one will fuck with you... just like jail ... take down the biggest guy you can find and fuck him up any way pos.

Comment

Working...
                              X