Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A great article something to think about!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A great article something to think about!!!

I ran across this on the net and it made me think.........

http://www.definitivedriving.com/ind...ge=CamberWear1

I know we all mod our car for diffrent reasons, but how far should it be??

-Henry

Great achievements result from great effort

Awesome article .. I love reading great writing like that ...

I'll classify myself as the *attack that sweeping exit, brake heavily, rip 2 perfect heel-toes,
    stop, and signal making a right turn* .. type .. heheheh ... oh but, without the stop, and
    I love *on-ramps* as well .. seriously tho ..

You could ask me 3 days of the week, why I've done what I've done with my CB7 and honestly,
    you'll prolly get 3 diff answers .. lol .. its about the car itself .. the driving .. and .. oman ..
    oiii .. just the fun of it all ..

Whoever said that *You Are What You Drive* or whatever cliche's there are to use ..
    really holds true with what you see on the road ..

I like the fact that I get compliments on my car .. its a confirmation of the fact that I had a
    nice vision to start out with .. the creation or modification that I myself intended to do,
    is warranted by the comments I receive ..

I also think the 4rth gen Accords look much better with a lower profile, a lil bit larger wheel stance,
    and a simple upgrade via the 5th gen skirts and and various front lips, not to mention the
    many diff lighting applications ..

Maybe its because I dont live in Japan or Europe and I desire *that* look as opposed to the USDM
    which is so common place where I *do* live ..? idk ..

I really woudnt consider *i/h/e* any kind of *race* set up.. and for the most part here at CB7Tuner,
    I think we all try to *reduce* the sound that our exhaust makes .. I for one set up my CB7 for
    completely diff reasons then what that article was written about .. I get his point about ..
    *is it really worth it* .. and all I gotta say is HELLLL YEAHHHHhh

A Hui Hou !!!
    Tomi
    Last edited by PakaloloHonda; 05-05-2005, 06:21 PM.

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

yea that is a good article. thats partially why I ended up parting out my sedan.
      HSHO #3

Comment

Meh...

*downshifts unnecessarily*

Originally posted by lordoja
        im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

coming from a chick's point of view, the article say nothing but the truth. many a time i am forced to hear the words that no girl wants to hear from her boyfriend, "sorry baby, we ain't got no money to go out cuz i have to get ----- for the car"

damn that car

it gets to the point when i ask myself if it will still be this way if we get married or have kids... will i have to hear, "sorry baby, no money for diapers this month" of course, this is to the extreme but these cars are also to the extreme.

i must remind you curve-hugging, white knuckled kids that us girlfriends don't want to grow jealous of a car (how ever special she may be :-)
          MY BOYFRIEND CAN BURN YO' ASS ANY DAY!

Comment

HAHAHA I HAVE TO GET THAT FOIR THE CAR LMFAO hahhahahah lol Im just like that every damn dime i got goes into my cb7 LMAO

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
            bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

Nice find!
              I enjoyed reading that! It was amusing... 'cause I can relate.
              Except I'm one of those few that actually goes to the track atleast a few times during the summer.

My CB7 is now ***FOR SALE***

Comment

Working...
              X