No announcement yet.

mistakes and regrets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...for driving around with no passenger fender lining and an aem cai w/o the by-pass valve. then in the summer of 2002, drove through heavy rain, hit a deep pocket of water on the GCP... goodbye to my built F22A6
    5.6L V8 32V DOHC
    JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

Originally posted by Deevergote
      Really? I thought all Magnaflows were designed pretty well...

I can add another to mine... Buying a Jensen CD player! The thing works most of the time, but it takes vacations from time to time... Every February it craps out on me for a few weeks... it went 3 months once, and then started working fine.
      You aren't the only one. I was all excited about getting a brand new cd player for $50. It worked for about 8-9 months and hasn't came on since then. I tried hooking it up again a month or so ago and it started smoking lol.

Comment

I want to get a window banner on my car saying "JENSEN PERFORMANCE"

Comment

Things I regret...

1)Hitting the curb at 25 mph...
          2)Spendin 300 Dollar$ on the front frame...
          3)Wishing I had money to fix all the dents and refurbish the paint on my car...
          4)Still to this day my car has never been the same...but its slowly goin to get back where it was...
          Henry R
          Koni/Neuspeed
          1992 Accord LX R.I.P
          1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
          Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
          made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

-doing my tint myself and only getting te rear sides done and couldnt get the back windsheild done at all
            -cheaping out on suspension...finally got a camber kit 2 years after i lowered it
            -altezzas
            -buying shit from people online that dont hold up their end of the bargain

Comment

-Tezzas
              -Buying an APC intake (After I bought the K&N Filter, Would have been cheaper for AEM)
              -Those "Bling" wiper blades from Auto Zone
              -My "Honda" Banner
              -Not getting "The Good Stuff" for my stereo the first time around
              -Interior Neons

All I gotta say, Im glad there is EBAY, that way I am not stuck with all that stuff, at least I got something for it all.

My song of the week (or till I change it): Snow Patrol - Take Back The City

Comment

Things i REgret.
                ~~~~~~~~~~
                - payed to much for my cord (even tho i love it)
                - wish i woulda got a cord with less K's on it (had 195,xxx when i bought it)
                - wish i woulda held out for 1993, instead of 91' (although i love my 91)
                - buying a cb7 that had previously been in a rear ender but looked fine ( later to have a nice bondo crack form in the right side, first car i was dumb.)
                - wish i wouldn't have put on 16"inch rims with super wide tires, wrong offset, no lowering, and too big overal diameter on the tires. for a short period (tires rubbed, and was 4x4 flavour, the whole thing was a pain in the ass, there is more to the story but we'll leave it at that.)
                - chipping the paint around my gas tank in the dead of winter trying to open it beacause it was iced shut.
                - trying to drop shut my hood lightly after installing a bigger battery and leaving the old battery rizer in, resulting in small hardly noticable stress dent in my hood :| which i stare at all the time.
                - wrecking passenger side bumper wheel well plastic mounting bracket thingy when pulling off the bumper (gonna fix it)
                - Breaking my Climate control inside Cable off by forcing the KNob all the time due to some other accord owner guys bad advice to "play with it alot to loosen it up" (gonna fix it)

Last edited by Final 204; 03-07-2005, 08:51 AM.
                ~~~~~~~~~~1991 ExR alb F22a6~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Sometimes I regret putting the body kit on my car.....I mean it looks nice but its a pain in the ass to drive around...I mainly put it on to promote my company... I keep debating on weither ot not to take it off...

Comment

1. not fucking this girl in my cb7
                    2. not fixing the rear damage on my car
                    are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

the only thing i regret is spending so much money on my paint. its only been a year and a half and im already starting to get rear quarter rust. other than that...i lerve mah cb7!

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Working...
                      X